Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Went on inceltear for the first time in a while

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Cucktears1

Cucktears2

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714/comments/pibq4f/confused/

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714/comments/pheg1r/t_girl_cleavage/

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/NikkiBlack714/comments/p9hemy/so_worth_it/

My God... reddit truly is a mental asylum.

Cucktears1

Last edited:
I don't get why transwomen would even care about us. We literally live in worlds that are orthogonal to each other.

the people who make fun of incels :lul:
Screenshot 35 LI

Sorry, transmonsters, we have no interest in you.

I don't get why transwomen would even care about us. We literally live in worlds that are orthogonal to each other.
Not really, they are incels in denial. Even trucels could easily find some faggot to rail their ass on grindr.

Just trannymaxx theory. :feelskek:

the people who make fun of incels :lul:
View attachment 490865

Sorry, transmonsters, we have no interest in you.

View attachment 490867

SO true guys we have been BTFO yet again. Damn. I never thought of this..

Uncanny valley

Not really, they are incels in denial. Even trucels could easily find some faggot to rail their ass on grindr.
Cucktears1

jfl

He will never be a woman.

Trannies belong in gas chambers.

Those dudes are incels. That's why they becoming trannies. Than they get the attention they never had from females, but instead they love the attention of men

:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Genuinely disgusting...

I have no clue how troons have so much cognitive dissonance to not realize they where incel and the lack of pussy drove them to put on a dress and get fucked by tyrone just for some sexual release.

uhh someone tell him

I don't understand why that faggots first responds was basically him implying that Op wants to fuck him can someone explain that to me? I genuinely don't get why faggots always do that.

I don't understand why that faggots first responds was basically him implying that Op wants to fuck him can someone explain that to me? I genuinely don't get why faggots always do that.

They are obsessed with sex. Every social interaction revolves around sex to them. It is clearly mental illness.

being lectured by a mentally ill faggot who cut his own dick because he couldn't get any is always refreshing

Suppose, for the sake of argument, that transsexuals were just a species within the genus of women, just as "tall women" are. This would mean that transsexuals are women, which makes it not gay for a man to love them. However, insofar as transsexuals exist as a distinct species of women, it must be fundamentally gay to love them, for the differentia of a transsexual is the quality of "being born and raised as a biological MAN". If one were to be a lover of tall women to the exclusion of women of other heights, we would say that this person is a lover of "tallness". Likewise, if one were to love transsexual """"""women""""""", to the exclusion of other women, we would say that this person is a lover of the differentiating quality of transsexuals, which is "having been born and raised as a biological MAN," and hence that this person is straight in some ways, but also gay. For it is the differences between species from which we derive our definitions. So long as the distinction between transsexual-"""""women"""""" and not-transsexual-women exists, it must be at least a little gay to love transsexuals. And if it is at least a little bit gay to love transsexuals, then it is certainly gay.

PS: YWNBAW

Even normies are desperate to transition to foid to avoid inceldom. :feelskek: Disgusting trannymaxers:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Get this tranny shite outta id

incels are the only group of people that are more marginalized that trannies (THEY ONLY BULLY US BECAUSE THEY THINK WE ARE BENEATH THEM)

trannies are suicidal af

holy shit,the memes are real.IT is full of trannies