Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went on a walk

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I went on a walk while talking to a friend on discord, I basically was walking and talking because im trying to stay up, anyways, i walk and talk until i get to this picnic area, i see like 5 or 6 kids. Apparently, its kids from my school who bully and berate me for no reason, i dont talk to them or hang out with them. I walk by and they are all starring at me and smiling and laughing a bit, was total suifuel and ragefuel. As i was walking home i saw a drone over me, ive never seen drones like that before in my neighborhood, they went by me twice and left. Im home now and i decided to write this. Why cant i just walk without being made fun of? I was minding my buisness and i still get made fun of, i dont do anything to get made fun of, i keep to myself. Why do these horrible people get to do this shit and nothing happens, why cant some saint go and beat them up? If they werent in a group they wouldnt even look at me, theyd avoid you but not say anything

ur AVI is cute

Jfl I made a thread like this literally an hour ago. I get laughed at in public too.

Next time break the drone.

I went on a walk while talking to a friend on discord, I basically was walking and talking because im trying to stay up, anyways, i walk and talk until i get to this picnic area, i see like 5 or 6 kids. Apparently, its kids from my school who bully and berate me for no reason, i dont talk to them or hang out with them. I walk by and they are all starring at me and smiling and laughing a bit, was total suifuel and ragefuel. As i was walking home i saw a drone over me, ive never seen drones like that before in my neighborhood, they went by me twice and left. Im home now and i decided to write this. Why cant i just walk without being made fun of? I was minding my buisness and i still get made fun of, i dont do anything to get made fun of, i keep to myself. Why do these horrible people get to do this shit and nothing happens, why cant some saint go and beat them up? If they werent in a group they wouldnt even look at me, theyd avoid you but not say anything

they laughed only because you didnt fug them up

while talking to a friend on discord,
who’s that friend on discord I bet he’s a stupid bitch idiot that needs to die he needs to be killed

Jfl I made a thread like this literally an hour ago. I get laughed at in public too.

Next time break the drone.
One of them was a foid who laughs at me in the halls, another was a fat thugmaxxed wigger who is a dick to me for no reason except for shit i did like 4 years ago. Drone was high up, they would laugh even more if it was their drone and saw me grasping at the sky
who’s that friend on discord I bet he’s a stupid bitch idiot that needs to die he needs to be killed
Dont know blocking that faggot really soon, planning on posting his entire dox xdd

This is exactly the reason to gymcel

cope,after gymceling they will still laugh trust me

they will laugh until u fug them up
It can work for some and you can also say stuff like: "yes I am a WHATEVERTHEYSAID" and laugh about yourself, it worked for me every single time, and actually
1 of my friends still remembers one of those moments as one of the funniest moments I had, it's kinda cucky but it works great and
no one will look at you as a cuck

It can work for some and you can also say stuff like: "yes I am a WHATEVERTHEYSAID" and laugh about yourself, it worked for me every single time, and actually
1 of my friends still remembers one of those moments as one of the funniest moments I had, it's kinda cucky but it works great and
Worst idea ever, just reinforce what they said bro it works bro!!
do they all mog you physically?
yes, probably a group of 5 was there. Was probably like 2 girls and 3 guys, if i tried to “fug” them up i would get destroyed, even if i was gymcelled.

Worst idea ever, just reinforce what they said bro it works bro!!

yes, probably a group of 5 was there. Was probably like 2 girls and 3 guys, if i tried to “fug” them up i would get destroyed, even if i was gymcelled.
It works really fucking great, I did it so many times since I was 13, worked great every single time
You just need to say it in a positive attitude

It works really fucking great, I did it so many times since I was 13, worked great every single time
You just need to say it in a positive attitude
Just make fun of urself bro itll work bro its not like they will still be laughing at you and making fun of you bro just do it

This is exactly the reason to gymcel
too late, also gymcelling effects can be genetic. For OP to gymcel it would take years probably. Just be built in time to fight your bullies...10 years later bro!
Jestermaxxing is cuckoldry to modern society. Don't fucking jestermaxx. It reinforces the steryotype that ugly males are just zoo animals.

People feel empowered while part of a group, they say and do shit they’d never do alone. It’s evolutions way of ensuring we’d be good in a fight.

‘This kids a weirdo’ followed by laughter. A group of 5-6 teen chavs (about my age).

I’m literally just minding my own business. Anything I say back will just be autistic.

If it continues to happen should I punch one? Straight in the face.

The thought feels so good. I’m sure they’d leave me alone if I hit chad chav hard enough.

Like the dude says in Dark Side of the moon:

‘short, sharp shock, that’s enough’

‘Manners cost you nothing’

People feel empowered while part of a group, they say and do shit they’d never do alone. It’s evolutions way of ensuring we’d be good in a fight.

‘This kids a weirdo’ followed by laughter. A group of 5-6 teen chavs (about my age).

I’m literally just minding my own business. Anything I say back will just be autistic.

If it continues to happen should I punch one? Straight in the face.

The thought feels so good. I’m sure they’d leave me alone if I hit chad chav hard enough.

Like the dude says in Dark Side of the moon:

‘short, sharp shock, that’s enough’

‘Manners cost you nothing’
You punch one and they will rebound and fuck you up. If its a group you will literally get the shit beat out of you

You punch one and they will rebound and fuck you up. If its a group you will literally get the shit beat out of you

Reality check: brutal

Tbh I’d rather take a chance than comply with my own humiliation

Why do these horrible people get to do this shit and nothing happens, why cant some saint go and beat them up?
It's up to you.
Tenor 4

It’s over when even drones find you ugly.

The drone went past you twice?

You think it was a badgecuck drone or some citizen bully drone?

It was probably recording you so someone could post "Look at this ugly loser walking alone like a creep" on their social media.

Time to get an anti drone device...

I am going to research an anti drone device in my free time and tell you if i find any useful info:feelzez:

Teach them a lesson next time

The drone went past you twice?

You think it was a badgecuck drone or some citizen bully drone?

It was probably recording you so someone could post "Look at this ugly loser walking alone like a creep" on their social media.

Time to get an anti drone device...
Yeah went past me. Didnt see it afterwards, it literally flew above me two times and disappeared