Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went on a summer trip

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I spent a few hours just swimming in the pool and going down the slide
Then I drank half a liter of vodka
There were 20 people with me, more or less half women and half men.
It got to a point where everyone was to some degree drunk
The first thing I realized is how much reality is a mere matter of shocks being transmitted from neuron to neuron (I used it to deal with the cringey things I did while drunk)
The second thing I realized is how truecel I was, I tried to hit on several girls and they all ran away, it got to a point where they started daring each other to kiss me, they even offered money but no one accepted
When we were returning home while drunk they were checking in and taking note of who had already kissed each other or not, whenever they came to me the girls started to get reluctant
Anyway, I'm still drunk to a certain degree and I realized how alcohol is a tool that I wouldn't say is good, but unique for dealing with reality.

tbh op's threads make more sense when u realize he is a drunkposter

summer trip? never went on one in my whole life. Mogs me

it got to a point where they started daring each other to kiss me, they even offered money but no one accepted
How can you not rope or go ER after this ?

How can you not rope or go ER after this ?
I already forced myself to get used to it, it got to the point where I spent hours regurgitating rejections and crying

Even while being drunk as shit, there is no way that this event didnt deeply hurt him
Yeah. But what can you really do about it. Other than drink. :cryfeels:

I realized how alcohol is a tool that I wouldn't say is good, but unique for dealing with reality.
My way of dealing for many years.

The second thing I realized is how truecel I was, I tried to hit on several girls and they all ran away, it got to a point where they started daring each other to kiss me, they even offered money but no one accepted
When we were returning home while drunk they were checking in and taking note of who had already kissed each other or not, whenever they came to me the girls started to get reluctant
Brutal