Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

went on a date with oneitis

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I went on a date with her today at an ice skating rink we held hands several times because she couldn't skate properly yet, I held her waist from behind to make sure she doesn't fall. When we were done I bought her ice cream and snacks and we talked for an hour straight, as expected we had a lot in common. It was late already (10:34pm) and I thought it'd be unsafe for her to walk home alone so I insisted that I walk her home, on our way we held hands like couples and because it's getting colder outside I thought she might be cold so I gave her my sweater to wear she said she really liked the smell of my sweater and wanted to keep it, of course I told her she could. When we got to her house I told her I had a super fun time with her and she said this was the best date she's ever been on. We looked at each other for a second, her pupils were bigger than before, I knew what that meant so I pulled her in by her hand and kissed her, I placed my hands on her waist and stroked her hair while we kissed, I could feel the warmth of her lips on mine. When we pulled back we both giggled shyly and I waved good night to her. When I got home I texted her how much I love her and went to sleep. When I woke up I realized it was all a dream.

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

Last edited:
Actually happened

I love my oneitis :heart::heart::heart:

I almost called janny on you for this one

Rape her(in GTA online)

nigga was dreaming :lul:

either way he was fakecel that got banned