Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill went off .co for two months to cope

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I didn't use the site for two months to see if mindset would get better and cope better. what ended up happening is that I am indeed more productive and don't think of my inceldom much. I was able to Buddha cope more easily without thinking of inceldom.

in the end tho, after reading thru many Buddhist texts sadly Buddhism isn't what it is hyped out to be, I thought it would be possible to get rid of sex drive with Buddhism and meditation. but even a Buddhist called John Yates who has been meditating longer than I have been alive fell into temptation and fucked 5 prostitutes. 30+ years of meditation and still he couldn't end his sex drive

all the Buddhist biographies tho they have some mystical stuff, it isn't as magical as I was hoping.

I have also been coping reading NTR novels, books where MC gets cucked. these novels are good Blackpilled cope, teach a person how life is for many normies who get cheated on or divorce raped. they make me feel better about my truceodom, I recommend other incels to read NTR novels if you feel that life is horrible for you. remember it is worse for normie Cucks.

Last edited:
Welcome back home.

Wondered where you went, welcome back!

Wanting sex is a natural drive for humanity, it would be pretty hard to break out of.

Only in death can we escape our sex drives.

Good to see you again boyo.

I have also been coping reading NTR novels, books where MC gets cucked. these novels are good Blackpilled cope, teach a person how life is for many normies who get cheated on or divorce raped. they make me feel better about my truceodom, I recommend other incels to read NTR novels if you feel that life is horrible for you. remember it is worse for normie Cucks.
This + not having to pay for STDs and not getting divorce raped are some of the very few """perks""" of being a truecel

Our lives are utter garbage but at least some normie issues aren't part of our lives at all

:feelsmage: also you may not care but i was worried for you, thought you roped, fortunately @Diocel told me you hadn't

This + not having to pay for STDs and not getting divorce raped are some of the very few """perks""" of being a truecel

Our lives are utter garbage but at least some normie issues aren't part of our lives at all

:feelsmage: also you may not care but i was worried for you, thought you roped, fortunately @Diocel told me you hadn't
I don't plan on roping anytime in short term, Buddhism maxing has paid off and convinced me to keep grinding. Tho my reasons to money max are different. just to be able to travel and visit spiritual retreats. given up on money maxing for prostitutes or other copes.

I didn't use the site for two months to see if mindset would get better and cope better. what ended up happening is that I am indeed more productive and don't think of my inceldom much. I was able to Buddha cope more easily without thinking of inceldom.

in the end tho, after reading thru many Buddhist texts sadly Buddhism isn't what it is hyped out to be, I thought it would be possible to get rid of sex drive with Buddhism and meditation. but even a Buddhist called John Yates who has been meditating longer than I have been alive fell into temptation and fucked 5 prostitutes. 30+ years of meditation and still he couldn't end his sex drive

all the Buddhist biographies tho they have some mystical stuff, it isn't as magical as I was hoping.

Satanism is what you need. Combined with no fap ideology. You wank once every fortnight and enjoy it following this dark path. This right here is the true magic you seek.

Satanism is what you need. Combined with no fap ideology. You wank once every fortnight and enjoy it following this dark path.

View attachment 423136
based I have looked into Satanism before but didn't work for me, I came to conclude I would need far better meditation and visualization skills. for now Buddhism suits me as it has alot of works on meditation and visualization maxing I do eventually plan on reading satanic occult works again when I have gotten to high enough level of meditation skill

I don't plan on roping anytime in short term, Buddhism maxing has paid off and convinced me to keep grinding. Tho my reasons to money max are different. just to be able to travel and visit spiritual retreats. given up on money maxing for prostitutes or other copes.
Hookers are too expensive for anyone who has a decent sex drive tbh

yeah they aren't worth it for anyone who isn't super high sex drive.
Hookers are too expensive for anyone who has a decent sex drive tbh

based I have looked into Satanism before but didn't work for me, I came to conclude I would need far better meditation and visualization skills. for now Buddhism suits me as it has alot of works on meditation and visualization maxing I do eventually plan on reading satanic occult works again when I have gotten to high enough level of meditation skill

The trick is to indulge yourself in all sin. But in order to indulge in it you have strictly limit yourself. So for instance you will enjoy food very much if you starve yourself first, so then it will become an indulgence. It's all about getting maximum pleasure. No other spiritual carry on is about that as they consider the physical flesh to be an undesirable burden. The flesh is supreme.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4

It thought you could get rid of your sexual desires once you reach nirvana?

There you see. Adolf Hitler agreed. As far as on here is concerned that's like the best recommendation there is.

I went away for a month and got even more blackpilled and hopeless. Now I'm back, and I feel like it's completely over for me. I should just sit on my ass, do nothing and cry myself to death.
Yup no escape. all I can do is work on money maxxing and nothing else to live for

Tried for many months. welcome back.

Yeah, but I missed so many opportunities to becomes rich or have a very good income. Yet I fuck up every time so I really don't even have the motivation to continue trying. For me, it's over.

I truly believe for some of us, our best option is to just lay in bed and do nothing.
yes amount of failures you have to overcome to make progress is really too much. life is worse than even the hardest games in how unbalanced and unfair it is.
It thought you could get rid of your sexual desires once you reach nirvana?
yes but what I have come to conclude Buddhist monks are able to surpress/control be aware of their desire more than normal people but they are in the end mortal humans. and the sex drive cannot be eliminated sadly. it was very sad to learn this and destroyed motivation but still being able to reduce it greatly makes worth the effort for me. along with spiritual astral projection reasons

Have you tried the chanting of Sanskrit Mantras? If you do Mantra Japa (Google dlshq japa yoga swami sivananda) you can receive unconditional love of the Deities, your heart will be purified. Meditation's not enough, you also need to be vegetarian, take cold showers, wake up before sunrise, and chant these mantras to the Gods

after reading thru many Buddhist texts sadly Buddhism isn't what it is hyped out to be
:feels:

Buddhism is based, it has black magic formulas to predict if ppl will die just by observing hair implantation, nothing to do with peace and love normie cuckoldry.

no one gets to leave

Have you tried the chanting of Sanskrit Mantras? If you do Mantra Japa (Google dlshq japa yoga swami sivananda) you can receive unconditional love of the Deities, your heart will be purified. Meditation's not enough, you also need to be vegetarian, take cold showers, wake up before sunrise, and chant these mantras to the Gods
I have them on my list, I will swami max if Buddhism fails me, gonna give Buddhism a few more years

I don’t like seeing NTR tbh

what ntr do yu like ?? please give me names , i like ntr so much

what ntr do yu like ?? please give me names , i like ntr so much
I haven't been reading the hentai NTR cause of No Fap More like romance NTR adultery cheating novels, Amazon product ASIN 0679775439View: https://www.amazon.com/Wind-Up-Bird-Chronicle-Novel/dp/0679775439
, mc in this one gets cucked after 6 years of marriage, he even starts balding due to stress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Letter, foid cheats on her bald oldcel husband with Chad pastor.

Nozoki Ana is a cheating/NTRish manga I read altho it's kind of weird.

https://manhuascan.com/manga-drug-candy.html is another one I read tho long time back have forgotten plot

blush DC as well, I think it was one where highschooler is banging his classmate and she is a literal whore or something.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117183 weird leasbian NTR. Foid Cucks her boyfriend with her best friend

https://mangadex.org/title/16369/household-affairs I also read this one years back. very brutal and alot of sex rape and degeneracy more than most on the list.

I believe some meditation can be useful for organizing your thoughts but shit like losing earthly desires, reaching enlightenment, and spending years meditating for such unattainable goals is a huge cope. Meditation obviously isn't magic. Welcome back btw.
Yeah, but I missed so many opportunities to becomes rich or have a very good income. Yet I fuck up every time so I really don't even have the motivation to continue trying. For me, it's over.

I truly believe for some of us, our best option is to just lay in bed and do nothing.
Yeah no solution to the hellhole called inceldom. I wish I could just LDAR all day but can't afford it, can't pull off roping neither. I just don't want to wake up tomorrow. Fuck this existence.

i think it's just better to embrace your sex drive.

I haven't been reading the hentai NTR cause of No Fap More like romance NTR adultery cheating novels, Amazon product ASIN 0679775439View: https://www.amazon.com/Wind-Up-Bird-Chronicle-Novel/dp/0679775439
, mc in this one gets cucked after 6 years of marriage, he even starts balding due to stress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Letter, foid cheats on her bald oldcel husband with Chad pastor.

Nozoki Ana is a cheating/NTRish manga I read altho it's kind of weird.

https://manhuascan.com/manga-drug-candy.html is another one I read tho long time back have forgotten plot

blush DC as well, I think it was one where highschooler is banging his classmate and she is a literal whore or something.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117183 weird leasbian NTR. Foid Cucks her boyfriend with her best friend

https://mangadex.org/title/16369/household-affairs I also read this one years back. very brutal and alot of sex rape and degeneracy more than most on the list.
tnaks bro , I will read them all

I have them on my list, I will swami max if Buddhism fails me, gonna give Buddhism a few more years
I would strongly encourage you to try japa of the Maha-mantra. Secular meditation isn't enough. In the Vedic system, Buddhism is a nastik sect that doesn't care for established Vedic authority that much, instead emphasizing personal asceticism (which is fine if you want to go that route, but possibly incomplete). The Vedas recognize the Gods and provide formulas, rituals, and mantras for spiritual, physical, vibrational, and holistic well-being.

Agni is born of desire...

I would strongly encourage you to try japa of the Maha-mantra. Secular meditation isn't enough. In the Vedic system, Buddhism is a nastik sect that doesn't care for established Vedic authority that much, instead emphasizing personal asceticism (which is fine if you want to go that route, but possibly incomplete). The Vedas recognize the Gods and provide formulas, rituals, and mantras for spiritual, physical, vibrational, and holistic well-being.
Thanks brother I will def swami max at some point. Am addin your recommendations in to my list.

Were you trying to jhanna maxxx? Cause if you enter the first one, apparently it feels way better than sex.
And it's only possible to get rid of sex drive when you're awakened, because the whole point is supposed to be to stop cravings, anger, and ignorance.

Were you trying to jhanna maxxx? Cause if you enter the first one, apparently it feels way better than sex.
And it's only possible to get rid of sex drive when you're awakened, because the whole point is supposed to be to stop cravings, anger, and ignorance.
yes jhana maxing is legit and feels very good. main problem is the bliss isn't necessarily consistent and even when it arises you can't force that bliss to come. As for being awakened removing desires is sadly an ideal, that doesn't happen in reality, in reality awakened beings definitely so have far far better control over their desires, but their desires never ceases to exist, they are always there.

yes jhana maxing is legit and feels very good. main problem is the bliss isn't necessarily consistent and even when it arises you can't force that bliss to come. As for being awakened removing desires is sadly an ideal, that doesn't happen in reality, in reality awakened beings definitely so have far far better control over their desires, but their desires never ceases to exist, they are always there.
Yeah get better over time at it I would guess, the more you practice.

Also, if the desire is still there (or aversion) then they aren't awakened, because the Buddha himself said this is a part of being awakened.
Another thing is that if you ever had an ego death on psychedelics, then you know that it's possible to have absolutely no craving or aversion, or anything like that.
It's like putting out a fire, it doesn't just get smaller and smaller forever, eventually it actually does get put out completely.

I read that sexual desire is one of the hardest to overcome, more so for lay practicioners