Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went mgtow

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Seeing as there is no real way I'd enter a romantic relationship with a foid, my mind subconsciously gave up on them because it never yielded anything good for me.

Going MGTOW helps.

1507306646457.png

can you still approach toilets when you're MGTOW or not?
You can do whatever you want but personally I have given up because I never got anything.

What does mgtow even mean?

"men going their own ways"
Yes but what does that even mean, they're not going anywhere. They're just old guys that can't get sex anymore and they larp not caring about women because it hurts their ego that no woman cares about them

Yes but what does that even mean, they're not going anywhere. They're just old guys that can't get sex anymore and they larp not caring about women because it hurts their ego that no woman cares about them
they can get single moms but rather go their own way

Just lift weights and hold frame and make money and be alpha bro.... all things people do to get women but DONT get women bro thats gay

Coping movement. It's more like men being sent their own way. "I AM NOT FIRED I QUIT :soy:"
Nice try by making a false impression of me