Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went inside a club today and annoyed roasties.

CurryArabCel

CurryArabCel

Greycel
So, I went downtown today and saw a bunch of people at a crowded club.
I managed to walk in the middle of a big crowd and went in. I go sit by the only pool table. Shortly after three roasties came by and started playing. In order to start playing you had to put a dollar in the machine and it dispenses you the balls.
They start playing, their game is shit. Two of the toasties were terrible and couldn't hit the cue ball for chrissakes. It was pretty annoying to watch them play. They were all giggly and sipping beer.
I went to the bar and asked them if they had an extra table somewhere else. The femoid bartender said that was the only table they had and the only balls they had were in the table. I also tried to buy myself a drink and she asked me for ID. I said I had none and she refused to give me anything.
I went back and sat down by the pool table again, already annoyed. Then I realized that if I moved the balls around these roasties would lose their shit. So I walked up to the table and tried to make small talk with them.
As I was talking, I picked up 4 balls including the cue ball and stuffed them in my hoodie's pocket. One of the femoids said in a high voice "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" then I started walking. As I was walking away I could hear them all yelling. Nevertheless, I ran out of the place.
When I was about a block away I turned around and saw two of the girls outside waving their cue sticks.
My heart raced up and down but it was worth it in the end.

I'd this isn't LARP, I love you.

legend says that they were so annoyed that they immediately sucked chads dick right after

LMAO.
When I was about a block away I turned around and saw two of the girls outside waving their cue sticks.
I initially read this as them chasing you which made it seem like a scene from some kind of post-apocalyptic nightmare.

Nice job, OP!

So you went to a bar alone,didn’t drink, attempted to play pool alone and then started to fuck with paying customers.

Low iq autistic piece of shit.

bro you annoyed women thats literally rape in 2019 carefull man

So you went to a bar alone,didn’t drink, attempted to play pool alone and then started to fuck with paying customers.

HAHAHAHAHA

Do you still have the balls? posting a pic would make you a legend in my books

They still ask your id?

They never ask me anymore :feelsrope:

Your username shows how low inhib you are. congrats OP

Found the foid :feelsbaton:

When will the incel terrorism end

Did you just steal the pool balls? :feelskek:

haha nice job, if u were attractive they would've invited u to play with them.

If this isn't a LARP, very good job OP.

The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

:feelsautistic: NJ OP. Hopefully you don't get #metoo'ed for stealing their balls. :feelshmm:

Low inhib god

You're on the right track.

i've never been to a club in my 25 years of existence