Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went for a walk today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It was a nice day so I went for a walk on the waterfront. Big mistake. The place was crawling with Stacies, JBs, happy couples, happy families. Many of them tanned and looked to even have been wealthier than avg for my city. A complete mogging. :feelsree:

I also went for a walk. Thankfully I didn’t see many people. Only like 1 foid who was walking her dog

I went to a supermarket today near the beach.

Bad idea.

Foids shopping in one piece swimsuits with some towels to cover themselves but could still see those juicy looking asses.

I turned around and left as quickly as I could.

I went to a supermarket today near the beach.

Bad idea.

Foids shopping in one piece swimsuits with some towels to cover themselves but could still see those juicy looking asses.

I turned around and left as quickly as I could.
I know what that’s like. We have a River here and when it’s hot people flock to it. Then when you go to the store you sometimes see them as you described in there. Suifuel.

I went to the mall today. Lots of JB. A lot of fat ugly foids as well.

If i go for a walk it's usually at night so nobody else is out.

Holy hell why do I do this to myself. After going to the waterfront yesterday I went to the mall today. Again a brutal mogging. One thing I noticed is that not two separate occasions I was walking toward a couple, not holding hands then when they see me the start holding hands. Reeeeee!!!!!

Going outside is always suifuel.

But why do they begin holding hands once they see me? Is it to rub it in or are they afraid I will attack the foid.