Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went for a walk in my quiet town and all of a fucking sudden i turn the corner and see a bunch of jeets staring at me

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Shoot normies with a PKM
★★★★★
Its over here too, First a bunch of niggers and now JEETS

Meet India's Mr. Poo

I walked home as fast as i fucking could, Its not safe going outside anymore
From now on im ordering my groceries online.

Imagine being scared of jeets as a 5'11 Norwegian jfl.

Imagine being scared of jeets as a 5'11 Norwegian jfl.
Dude they are 511 and more than me, Goto pajeet invasion on x and see for yourself you dumbfuck!

I aint touchin poo!

OH and migrants carry knives btw, Tons of stabbings in the country recently!

Dude they are 511 and more than me, Goto pajeet invasion on x and see for yourself you dumbfuck!

I aint touchin poo!
Were they born here? Even they are, I highly doubt they were all around your height.

Were they born here? Even they are, I highly doubt they were all around your height.
You werent there, Enjoy being stabbed bro, You have the mindset of 99% of normies that think they are harmless.

@supersoldier will enlighten you of the dangers of migrants.

You werent there, Enjoy being stabbed bro, You have the mindset of 99% of normies that think they are harmless.

I never said they were harmless, but if they do try to attack you, then you can beat them with ease.