Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went for a walk encountered a Stacy and a Chad

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Went for a walk by the beach early as shit today and look who I see walking the opposite direction further up the street, a thick white 9/10 Stacy in booty shorts. All I could do was put my head down and let her walk by no matter how much I tried not to think sexual and just act normal the presence of a fuckable fertile foid got me nervous and awkward. She probably laughed after I passed by her so I just kept walking fast. So after that humiliating experience I walk further up the walkway and I see 6 foot plus Chad running up the opposite direction. This guy looks ,height and race mogged me so bad all I could do was look the opposite direction until he ran by. :feelswhat:The mogging never stops there is no point in leaving the house during the day unless you wanna have awkward encounters with stacy's or get mogged into suicide by Chad. Fuck this life I don't have too much longer here I can sense it.

Went for a walk by the beach early as shit today and look who I see walking the opposite direction further up the street, a thick white 9/10 Stacy in booty shorts. All I could do was put my head down and let her walk by no matter how much I tried not to think sexual and just act normal the presence of a fuckable fertile foid got me nervous and awkward. She probably laughed after I passed by her so I just kept walking fast. So after that humiliating experience I walk further up the walkway and I see 6 foot plus Chad running up the opposite direction. This guy looks ,height and race mogged me so bad all I could do was look the opposite direction until he ran by. :feelswhat:The mogging never stops there is no point in leaving the house during the day unless you wanna have awkward encounters with stacy's or get mogged into suicide by Chad.
Try being at college- most collegecels report how brutal the mogging there is: Mine at least isn't like those big party schools you see online filled with Chads & Chadlite who are considered average there & tons of promiscuous Staceys & Beckys throwing themselves around at them.
Fuck this life I don't have too much longer here I can sense it.
Stay with us brocel.

Last edited:
That's why we need a Incel Genghis Khan to exterminate all Normies, Chads and Stacies, so that we subhumans can walk around outside without being mogged.

That's why we need a Incel Genghis Khan to exterminate all Normies, Chads and Stacies, so that we subhumans can walk around outside without being mogged.
Based as hell

The mogging never stops. Even on the way to wageslave on nightshift I still have experiences like this on my commute.

Try being at college- most collegecels report how brutal the mogging there is: Mine at least isn't like those big party schools you see online filled with Chads & Chadlite who are considered average there & tons of promiscuous Staceys & Beckys throwing themselves around at them.
I couldn't imagine being in college in this situation I would probably already went ER or charged for been sexual assault.

I couldn't imagine being in college in this situation I would probably already went ER or charged for been sexual assault.
At least my college isn't that much of a mogging place- I could not cope at some big party school like you see online or in Hollywood.

I cope in my apartment bedroom most of the time playing vidya, smoking weed, getting drunk, rotting here or on shitscord, etc: I also am kinda motivated to do well in classes so I can at least have a somewhat decent career & survive financially, being completely independent of my parents is one of my main goals in life.

Went for a walk by the beach early as shit today and look who I see walking the opposite direction further up the street, a thick white 9/10 Stacy in booty shorts. All I could do was put my head down and let her walk by no matter how much I tried not to think sexual and just act normal the presence of a fuckable fertile foid got me nervous and awkward. She probably laughed after I passed by her so I just kept walking fast. So after that humiliating experience I walk further up the walkway and I see 6 foot plus Chad running up the opposite direction. This guy looks ,height and race mogged me so bad all I could do was look the opposite direction until he ran by. :feelswhat:The mogging never stops there is no point in leaving the house during the day unless you wanna have awkward encounters with stacy's or get mogged into suicide by Chad. Fuck this life I don't have too much longer here I can sense it.
This is exactly why I don’t leave the house.

she didn't laugh at you, she probably forgot about you the second you left her vision

Dammit I fuggin hate Chud so much!!!!

Why look down? Does the foid have a knife waving in the air or something

Why look down? Does the foid have a knife waving in the air or something
I get nervous around fuckable foids because of my sexual frustration. I can't see them than anything other than a piece of fuck meat.

I get nervous around fuckable foids because of my sexual frustration. I can't see them than anything other than a piece of fuck meat.
Treat them as such don't look down out of courtesy you're just signalling that you're not a threat and are a meek timid person.

Treat them as such don't look down out of courtesy you're just signalling that you're not a threat and are a meek timid person.

Not as easy as it sounds..If I show them my true colors I would be arrested for sexual harassment so I just play the part of a meek timid guy to get by unnoticed. :feelsthink:
FB IMG 1690819024610

I absolutely hate people. I wish I didn't have to deal with them. But i'm addicted to the comforts of modern society. Which means I have to actually engage with them. I tried to put on a robotic act and not say a word to nobody.

I agree, incels would be justified in waging war against Chad's and normies