Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went for a walk and started laughing hysterically

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I rarely go for walks because I get suicidal thoughts when I see couples holding hands.

But this time I realized how fucked up the situation is for around 30% of men and it will get even worse in the future.
We can't talk about our problems because it is seen as hateful but women can complain about not getting chad and she will be listened to.

We are used as slaves who pay taxes so women can get free abortions and can live off men in general without giving pussy in return anymore.

We have the statistics on our side, we are right.

Women only care about animals and the enviroment.
Even the shit that I saw a dog take is more valuable than all of us combined because of the dogpill.

I have stopped caring completely about animal rights and the enviroment.
It is cucked to become a vegan and it is cucked to try to prevent the climate change.
If you do it, you are doing it so that women can be happy but they never wanted you to be happy.

However, no matter what you do, you will not escape this limbo.
As Saint Hamudi said "I was born and my life was over"

After realizing all of that, I started hysterically laughing.
Some couples and dog owners walked by and looked at me like "wtf?" but I didn't care.
I don't want to cry anymore so I will just laugh.

schizomaxxing
but I can say from my experience that being low inhib helps a lot

Based and jokerpilled

CoarseWhichBlackfootedferret size restricted

I do this sometimes too. I think of something that I find funny or ironic and I start hysterically laughing.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really down, it takes crying (not childish crying, just tears in my eyes) or hysterical laughter to get rid of the pain. It happens once or twice every month.

Do you have an iconic laugh like the joker op? If you're going to do this more often you should develop a unique laugh. Makes it more fun. I do that at work Tbh

I sometimes do it too but always at home.

There is no reason to care about anything.

tbh
'' Mother '' Nature never did anything for me so why should i do something for her jfl
All she gave me was bad genetics and thats why i want this world to burn

laughin is good
laugh means letting go

Depression has bouts of irrational laughter I find