Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went for a nightwalk for the first time in awhile, felt like shit, it sucked

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
I thought to myself I will get dressed in some decent clothes I like and head for a walk because its muh healthy and shit.

It was around half past midnight or someshit on a monday (today) and I thought why not.

As soon as I step outside, I instantly see there is a couple, but I paid no mind, but then I walk the empty, dead streets alone, but 10 minutes later I see another couple.

At this point I am pissed and depressed so I just head back to my apartment and make this thread

Can't even go for a doomer night walk alone without getting mogged by couple.

The only people I saw tonight and they were all couples, everywhere I go yet I am always alone, while normies are always with friends, family, a dog or a partner

God is just testing you BROOO

2d walk GIF by Tony Babel

This is also why I stopped walking

Im lucky that i basically live at the ass of my city and there are only few people around me, barely young ones luckily

I just pace around in my backyard for a while and then head back inside

I just pace around in my backyard for a while and then head back inside
i wish i could do that since my backyard is pretty decent sized with a deck but that puts me in view of every surrounding house and i always get the feeling im being watched or mocked
i remember one time smoking a cigarette on my deck and heard laughing from someone elses backyard
odd considering it was at some random time and not even 5 minutes of being outside
so TLDR i would like to do that but hate being in peoples sight
i wish i lived in the country at a place where it quiet

Last edited: