Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went back to my old middle school. Strongly regret it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
01BF7E69 B1C8 44DC 98DF 2F585F060EE3
79C3D99F 7934 4C62 A023 8E3A33AD1C55

Was around where I grew up and decided to walk around my old middle school. Doors were open since some kids had basketball practice. Was not prepared for all the suicide fuel. Came across this poem on the wall, that had been there even when I attended. I used to look at it as a source of motivation. Now it just inspires bitterness and vitriolic envy. They seem to think everyone has some kind of talent. Some sort of thing to make them stand out in a positive way. It made me realize that I had nothing, that I was nothing. I have nothing, and I am nothing. I will never have anything, and I will never be anything. It reminded how I first began to realize I was falling through the cracks. Walking around made me reminisce about all the times I’d meet my friends at their lockers and we’d make plans to play cod zombies after school or something. The problem is I never really grew up. While all my friends were getting girlfriends and doing other things, I still just wanted to play vidya mainly. The aftermath is that they all grew out of it and we stopped talking as much, if ever. I missed out on all these important formative experience you’re supposed to have as a kid and it left me retarded. I imagine we’re all familiar with this story since we all lived it in some way or another I guess. Just thought I’d share what became one of the most depressing outings I’ve ever had.

View attachment 196322View attachment 196323
Was around where I grew up and decided to walk around my old middle school. Doors were open since some kids had basketball practice. Was not prepared for all the suicide fuel. Came across this poem on the wall, that had been there even when I attended. I used to look at it as a source of motivation. Now it just inspires bitterness and vitriolic envy. They seem to think everyone has some kind of talent. Some sort of thing to make them stand out in a positive way. It made me realize that I had nothing, that I was nothing. I have nothing, and I am nothing. I will never have anything, and I will never be anything. It reminded how I first began to realize I was falling through the cracks. Walking around made me reminisce about all the times I’d meet my friends at their lockers and we’d make plans to play cod zombies after school or something. The problem is I never really grew up. While all my friends were getting girlfriends and doing other things, I still just wanted to play vidya mainly. The aftermath is that they all grew out of it and we stopped talking as much, if ever. I missed out on all these important formative experience you’re supposed to have as a kid and it left me retarded. I imagine we’re all familiar with this story since we all lived it in some way or another I guess. Just thought I’d share what became one of the most depressing outings I’ve ever had.
I’d like to visit my old high school

It made me realize that I had nothing, that I was nothing. I have nothing, and I am nothing. I will never have anything, and I will never be anything.
tbh

you have talent on not having any talent at all bro I can relate tbh ngl

you have talent on not having any talent at all bro I can relate tbh ngl
At least after all those years of cod zombies I’m good at that. Sadly being able to solo complete the Gorod Krovi easter egg without gobblegums isn’t getting me a gf

At least after all those years of cod zombies I’m good at that. Sadly being able to solo complete the Gorod Krovi easter egg without gobblegums isn’t getting me a gf
same pressing r to the infidels in league is not gonna bring girls to my lap unfortunately

Low quality men can never grow up, because society will always treat you as a useless kid.

that poem is telling kids to be useful idiots.

as Incel, your talent is being a female repellent

My talents are very niche. Also did you just walk in no asking to go in? Anyone see you coming out?

Mirin american schools cuz you all have your own locker

Suifuel for eucels.

if school was in session i would strongly regret it as well

middle school was fucking hell. Never going back there again

That was stupid.

It made me realize that I had nothing, that I was nothing. I have nothing, and I am nothing. I will never have anything, and I will never be anything. I missed out on all these important formative experience you’re supposed to have as a kid and it left me retarded.

Why do all the top post today have to be suifuel? :cryfeels:

My talents are very niche. Also did you just walk in no asking to go in? Anyone see you coming out?
Janitors were walking around and some parents since their kids were at basketball practice but they probably just though I was another parent or something. No one commented on it anyway

I'm never setting foot in my old schools again, even if I was asked to go.

I fucking hate schools and all the kids in schools. Except for the bullied shy nerdy males only.

I would never go back to that place

I would never go to my high school reunion. Everyone's probably married by now. The worst is when I see people from high school in relationships.

That motivational propaganda pisses me off. It is one of the worse lies that, that makes a man hate himself for what he cannot accomplish. Pushing yourself to achieve you can not will only end up frustrated, depressed and full of regrets.

"Be the nice kid". God the bluepill brainwashing starts early

Im glad it's not level due to the earthquakes! Lol...