Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Went and looked at a couple apartments today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just drove by to look, not close enough to do walkthrough and apply. It’s lifefuel to know that in about 6 months I might be able to get my own place again and have some freedom and quiet.

Can’t wait. Any other looking to move out cels?

I wish we can buy a big piece of land then build incel town homes in it. We can work together to make money by growing weed.

Just drove by to look, not close enough to do walkthrough and apply. It’s lifefuel to know that in about 6 months I might be able to get my own place again and have some freedom and quiet.

Ill look into that 6 months from now

Tbh one was a townhouse and the other a duplex.

Townhouse is probably better because they'll let you keep pets.
I’m not interested in pets atm, but I did see an orange cat there.

I’m not interested in pets atm, but I did see an orange cat there.
I want to keep dogs and birds, so I can't stay in a place without a backyard or cucked rules.

I have enough money to live with roommates but not enough to get a place of my own. Living with roommates(especially if they're normies or chads) would kill me so I'd rather just wait until I find a better job when I finish my studies.

Me. Rather live like hermit Chris Knight than be stuck here at my family's house at 42. Some bitch ass foid neighbors kicked me out of my last apartment. Loved having my own place and felt I could ascend there

Last edited:
I have enough money to live with roommates but not enough to get a place of my own. Living with roommates(especially if they're normies or chads) would kill me so I'd rather just wait until I find a better job when I finish my studies.
My foid roommate and her cucked bf finally moved out. My landlord isn't gonna rent their room anymore, so it's just me and one other guy. It's so fucking peaceful and quiet now.

I wish we can buy a big piece of land then build incel town homes in it. We can work together to make money by growing weed.
The start of incelistan

Looked at another today. Just the exterior..

I wish, its rather expensive here for even a studio apartment. I would leave the city but I have no car.

Mogs me because choices.

Moving out of fathers house would be a backward step for me as I could only afford the worst properties imagineable, I live in a rural 4 bedroom bungalow now with a large garden and garage. If I really need freedom I could just go drive somewhere in car for a few hours. @LastGerman

Apartment living suks unless you live near the beach.

Cant wait to live on my own and isolationmaxx

I can't get my own place for at least one and a half years, and even then I will have severe problems finding a place to rent with my record of unpaid bills. It's pretty over tbh

Based.

same I will be moving around in few months to a year. then eventually choosing a monastery to rot in till the end

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back