Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Wendy's employees laughed at me when I was 12.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I was on a field trip for my 6th grade art class, we went to Wendy's so the class could buy food. I was ordering when she asked for my name, I stuttered because I have a slight stuttering problem that happens when people ask for my name (still have it to this day). This spic whore started laughing at me infront of my face and started recording me, pulled out their cellphones, and so did her co-workers. everyone in line was also staring at me. I still have nervous breakdowns because of the memories and my stuttering problem has not gotten any better. If I could travel back/see them again I would beat all of their fucking asses, I couldn't do anything because I was 12 at the time. Does anyone else on this forum stutter too? I've been taunted because of my stuttering. I would go back to the Wendy's but I forgot where it fucking was. My stuttering problem limits me all the time, I fucking hate it. I'm going to find Wendy's location and break their fucking heads in

Last edited:
I stutter soooo bad when i get anxious, makes me feel like a crackhead retard

wtf I thought wendy's was based
44b

That’s what you get for going to Wendy’s and not Chic fil a

Should have got your parents/teachers to put in a complaint for you. If one of the big bosses wanted to make sure the company's name wasn't tarnished they would come down like a ton of bricks on the employees who mocked you.

I know what It's like,I used to be really anxious growing up and would end up stuttering quetly and not looking people in the eyes.Thinking about how shit people treated me then makes me furious.

I have the issue of being haunted by embarrassing and traumatizing memories like this as well OP so I can Deffo relate to wanting to go back and tummy tuck the people involved.