Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting weltschmerz

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I hate this world, I really do. Everyone is incentivized to be evil and they are. I'm not only talking about humans, this counts for non-human animals or even fucking plants or fungi. This world is basically a dystopian setting, but just in larger scale and everyone is used to it because "that's just life, deal with it :soy: ". Limited resources and everyone competing for them. Everyone is de facto your enemy, there are only temporary alliances. A cosmic battle royale.

I really wish friendships, loyalty or even morality were things made real by people caring for each other. The reality is: all these noble ideas are just psychological tricks to gain advantage when you're physically weak. When you want to really hurt someone, you say "you're literally like Hitler :soy:", but the truth is everyone is just like Hitler or any other person you consider personified evil (Mao, Stalin, idk). People don't really have ethics, it's all a giant LARP: when a person or a society is weak, they're peaceful and moral, they'll guilt trip their enemies (nooo, you can't do that, that's evil), but the same person or society will instantly start abusing power and go full "might is right" if they get it.

It's honestly a crime that I've been brainwashed into believing these noble ideas. The joke's on me, I guess, that's what you get for being naïve. I want friendship so much, but real-life friendship is unlike what I imagined in my mind. There are two ways to look at this: either everyone is inherently evil and not worth friendship or everyone is entangled in this cosmic tragedy and deserves pity in some way, but the fact is they must keep being evil, so from my perspective they're still not worth befriending. Well, I guess they're worth befriending in the real-life sense of "friendship" AKA making a temporary alliance to get power advantage. I don't consider myself better than this, I'm sure my soy fantasies about friendship and moral behavior stem from me being in a disadvantageous position and hoping to guilt trip someone into protecting me. Actual morality (AKA helping others despite no potential gain, helping others while being powerful) is so insanely rare that it seems like a bug in the matrix.

I guess I should just hush, deal with it and "man up", but I don't have to, so I won't. :feelshehe: Keep crying for me, Demiurge, I'll keep dreaming about people caring for others because they hate suffering (inb4 but suffering is ackshually good, how are you supposed to enjoy things if you're not constantly getting anally raped by the universe :soy:), not because they hope to get something in return. I wish there was something more, but it seems like we're just a bunch of apes competing for resources and trying to cope in different ways with our impotence.

Last edited:
I hate this world, I really do. Everyone is incentivized to be evil and they are. I'm not only talking about humans, this counts for non-human animals or even fucking plants or fungi.

You just had to lump me into this too huh.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

some morals really exist but theres a lot thats made up