Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welp my freind just got a gf

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I already knows he's gonna become distant from Me and barely reply back he's literally a 4/10 chubby white guy and got a alt looking girl I mog him but because I'm not Tyrone I'm nothing at all man fuck the world

Ask his gf sister out:chad:

Yup it's over you will notice how he has less interest in you now and him simping for his gf it's over

Maybe for the best, hanging out with him would be suifuel from now on.

Meaningless.

Last edited:
began for him

It's over, he'll start hanging around with other couples instead. At best you'll be the third wheel just tagging along in the background with less and less frequency. He'll also appear more attractive to other females and start receiving attention from them, all this happened to my nerd friends when they got gfs many years ago when I was in high school.

And don't expect the whole setting our single friends up with each other thing, that's not for undesirables like us.

It's over, he'll start hanging around with other couples instead. At best you'll be the third wheel just tagging along in the background with less and less frequency. He'll also appear more attractive to other females and start receiving attention from them, all this happened to my nerd friends when they got gfs many years ago when I was in high school.

And don't expect the whole setting our single friends up with each other thing, that's not for undesirables like us.
:feelsrope:

Doesn't have to be. As my best/only irl friend was single & self-impro(o)ving he treated me like complete scum & didn't talk to me at all. Now that he has a GF he has again started to contact his old friends & is far more relaxed. Exception, but still.

It’s over for niggers

You mog him yet you can’t get a gf? :feelsjuice:

You mog him yet you can’t get a gf? :feelsjuice:

Shannon used to patronize Justus daily. She would treat him like an Intellectually-Disabled child...

"That's sad. He can't even calculate. Why did I ever meet this loser..." - Foid Fiction

Shannon used to patronize Justus daily. She would treat him like an Intellectually-Disabled child...

"That's sad. He can't even calculate. Why did I ever meet this loser..." - Foid Fiction
Can we get a thread on your lore pls:feelsjuice:

It doesn't matter that hes a 4/10, he's white, and thats enough

He's no longer your friend. He will ditch you eventually, because there is nothing to gain with associating with you and his grilfriend will presure him to aviod you. He will find new friends, more interesting than you and he will forget about you.

Last edited: