Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Welp I guess we’re all going to die form cancer now

Waiting on the inevitable “and here’s why that’s a good thing :foidSoy:“ article

Feminism is both figuratively and literally cancerous

First microplastics were found in men's testicles and now this?! It's ovER :feelsrope:

"ToBaCcO" They're ignoring the true cause, loneliness. Nobody to hold us at night, nobody to hug us when we get home. They say that a foidfriend doesn't fix most of your problems, to that I say bullshit! Time to :feelsrope:.

"ToBaCcO" They're ignoring the true cause, loneliness. Nobody to hold us at night, nobody to hug us when we get home, time to :feelsrope:.
Loneliness doesn’t directly cause cancer but ok

Among sub 5

It will decrease among chad and chadlites

Loneliness leads to tobacco use and other unhealthy habits. Learn correlation and causation.
Chads,foids and high tier normies still drink, smoke weed and vape

the jewvid vaccines will finally show their full effect

Chads,foids and high tier normies still drink, smoke weed and vape
But low tier normies, lonely landwhales and incels do it more to cope, they either do it casually or carefully since they don't want to destroy their appearance.

But subhumans and incels do it more to cope, they either do it casually or carefully since they don't want to destroy their appearance.
Nah they do it at the same rate, honestly it depends on the individual.

But I think we’re missing the point, chad or incel it doesn’t matter WE ARE FUCKED