Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Well, today is going to be awful - hopefully, I won’t see an ugly-ass CybERtruck

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate CybERtrucks.

The ugly Roblox design, the horrible stainless steel body, the impractical nature of it all makes me want to ram one into a sorority house door in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

CybERtrucks are a poor man’s tank. Douchebags can’t afford to gas up Hummers anymore, so douchebags now drive electric CybERtrucks. I just hate the damn things, Tesla vehicles aren’t all ugly - but, the CubERtruck is hideous.

Luckily, people in Europe should nevER see them since vehicles made of stainless steel are not legal in Europe yet.

View: https://youtu.be/67Ic2P8VYyg?feature=shared

Never seen one.

I hate CybERtrucks.

The ugly Roblox design, the horrible stainless steel body, the impractical nature of it all makes me want to ram one into a sorority house door in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

CybERtrucks are a poor man’s tank. Douchebags can’t afford to gas up Hummers anymore, so douchebags now drive electric CybERtrucks. I just hate the damn things, Tesla vehicles aren’t all ugly - but, the CubERtruck is hideous.

Luckily, people in Europe should nevER see them since vehicles made of stainless steel are not legal in Europe yet.

Fucking douchebags (hat on backwards and they say “yo”) - they are attracted to CybERtrucks like moths to flame.

being interested in this boring stuff is indeed a TRUECEL trait.

Those are the type of douchebags that would drive a CybERtruck across the bordER into Mexico for a surfing trip in Baja California and they would get robbed by the cartels.

Ok grey.

Have you seen a CybERtruck in real life?
Your memory is TRUECEL like mine. I wonder how many people remember me. I have the exact same name and title I had in 2022.

I had like 8k posts too

I used to have a femboy avi it's a little shameful. but maybe it'll jog your memory.

Yo, yo, yo - if you are not AmERican, I promise you that most AmERicans do not say “yo” unless they are black, please don’t talk like these douchebags.

nvm im too ashamed and mesmir looks better XD

I hate CybERtrucks.

Are they all wearing shorts in that cool weathER? Douchebags.

Which one of those guys is a “swifty”, a Taylor Swift fan? - the answER is: all of them.

They are fun to shoot at... In GTA online

I’m working downtown today, so I might see a CybERtruck.