Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well this IT user got the first part at least half right

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

Yes, I've admitted multiple times that bullying followed by (more or less forced) isolation is one reason why I have social problems. However none of that would've happened if I weren't ugly, basically verifying the blackpill right there. That said, what has made me loath my sexual urges is the fact that they've proven to be little more than a torture device, as I never can even come close to fulfilling them, and they make me want to associate with foids who I've grown to hate due to years of bad experiences. Is it really that surprising that I wish my libido would go away?

Holy shit these people, do they really fail to get it, or are they being willfully ignorant?

IT gives me brain damage Why even bother going on that cucked sub?

Yes, I've admitted multiple times that bullying followed by (more or less forced) isolation is one reason why I have social problems. However none of that would've happened if I weren't ugly, basically verifying the blackpill right there. That said, what has made me loath my sexual urges is the fact that they've proven to be little more than a torture device, as I never can even come close to fulfilling them, and they make me want to associate with foids who I've grown to hate due to years of bad experiences. Is it really that surprising that I wish my libido would go away?

Holy shit these people, do they really fail to get it, or are they being willfully ignorant?

Wilfully ignorant. It's an Orwellian power game to them.

IT gives me brain damage Why even bother going on that cucked sub?
I like going on there to watch the shitshow. Kinda like a zoo, y'know?

they're evil people. It's that simple. They enjoy picking on the downtrodden because it reminds them that somewhere out there there are people less fortunate than them that they can abuse for status in the social hierarchy, at least that's what they tell themselves. And unfortunately, given the popularity of IT, it seems to work

they're evil people. It's that simple. They enjoy picking on the downtrodden because it reminds them that somewhere out there there are people less fortunate than them that they can abuse for status in the social hierarchy, at least that's what they tell themselves. And unfortunately, given the popularity of IT, it seems to work
I just hate how they pretend to hold any sort of "moral highground", when it's entirely clear they possess nothing of the sort.

I just hate how they pretend to hold any sort of "moral highground", when it's entirely clear they possess nothing of the sort.
they possess the only highground that seems to matter

It kinda suprises me how often they're featuring your threads on their sub tbh, since your threads, are for the most part, much more inocent, in nature than the ones they usually pick.

Last edited:
It kinda suprises me how often they're featuring your threads on there sub tbh, since your threads, are for the most part, much more inocent, in nature than the ones they usually pick.
Pretty sure they're just desperate for content tbh, but why they picked that thread in particular is a good question. Are they trying to tell me that my experiences are irrelevant? Are they somehow upset that I no longer want a girlfriend? It doesn't make sense to me.

It kinda suprises me how often they're featuring your threads on there sub tbh, since your threads, are for the most part, much more inocent, in nature than the ones they usually pick.
seems like a personal vendetta at this point tbh