Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well, this is just more proof that Femcels don't exist

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Water is wet post.
Dfafda

x0ovyburv0u61.jpg

This bitch ain't even ugly, femcel my ass. @Wizcel was right, it probably was her personality.

She is ugly though... Her teeth.

Also that boyfriend? Looks like he is just beginning to norwood.

They are going to make a lovely incel son who will shoot up the nearest school.

she's not a femcel but she is unattractive.

she's not a femcel but she is unattractive.
That's an understatement. No wonder she had to settle for sub 6 male. JFL

I feel bad for their kid.

apparently OP doesn't think so, so i used less harsh wording.

Of course a foid could find a mate. Doesn't matter what she looks like or does. It is impossible to have zero male interest. Period.

But remember her happiness only happened with a man. Remember that next time they try and gaslight you about being happy internally.

The only thing wrong with her is her teeth and she has braces, bad teeth aren't a deal breaker for men at all.

fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cel""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The only thing wrong with her is her teeth and she has braces, bad teeth aren't a deal breaker for men at all.
Nothing is a dealbreaker for men because they have piss low standards like you.

Nothing is a dealbreaker for men because they have piss low standards like you.
Being a fatass is a dealbreaker for me.

Being a fatass is a dealbreaker for me.
And that's exactly why women can never be incel. Because of faggots like you. You are part of the problem.

And that's exactly why women can never be incel. Because of faggots like you. You are part of the problem.
Well maybe you should take one for the team and date one of these fatasses.

Well maybe you should take one for the team and date one of these fatasses.
why would I do that? I want women to suffer from inceldom. Unlike you. Dumbass.

Raise your standards a bit.

why would I do that? I want women to suffer from inceldom. Unlike you. Dumbass.

Raise your standards a bit.
Pointless to raise them when yourself is already at the bottom and women standards will not get any lower. Raising your standards won't make any women be attracted to you.

Pointless to raise them when yourself is already at the bottom and women standards will not get any lower. Raising your standards won't make any women be attracted to you.
Keep validating their ego. Cuck. Get down like the fucking simp you are and beg for pussy. You fucking cuck.

Keep validating their ego. Cuck. Get down like the fucking simp you are and beg for pussy. You fucking cuck.
pls stacy, i want some moar OF

It is impossible for anybody with a vagina to have a miserable life. There is a glass floor keeping that from happening.

they are literally drinking piss