Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel well...school starts again tomorrow...

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
this summer went by super fast, i wasted it by rotting most of the time tbh. but everything eventually ends and today my summer ends. i am not prepared for the bullying, putting effort into work im completely unmotivated for, waking up every morning at 5:40 am with no real reason to get out of bed other than to impress my family that i am not a dropout, etc.

i really don't wanna do this. can any dropoutcels tell me their experiences? i am strongly considering dropping out at 16 (if i don't need parental perms) and just getting a GED. i feel achieved when i fork up the motivation to get out of my bed and onto my computer desk where i can just brainrot for hours, and IM expected to get together motivation to waste half my day in a fucking classroom learning shit i probably won't use???

High school is useless but go for it, at least for self esteem bro.
Don't ever waste your time with college, that shit is not worth it in any country nowadays.

wEll...sCHOol starts again tomoRrow...​

this summer went by super fast, i wasted it by rotting most of the time tbh. but everything eventually ends and today my summer ends. i am not prepared for the bullying, putting effort into work im completely unmotivated for, waking up every morning at 5:40 am with no real reason to get out of bed other than to impress my family that i am not a dropout, etc.

i really don't wanna do this. can any dropoutcels tell me their experiences? i am strongly considering dropping out at 16 (if i don't need parental perms) and just getting a GED. i feel achieved when i fork up the motivation to get out of my bed and onto my computer desk where i can just brainrot for hours, and IM expected to get together motivation to waste half my day in a fucking classroom learning shit i probably won't use???
lol why the fuck does ur school start so early

i’m an hscel but my school doesn’t start for more than a month

It starts the 19th for us

Just have a shower, be confident and everything's gonna go well :feelsjuice:

get GED if you can, fuck the school. Then go to trades or community college. You can transfer from community to public if needed. Skip last 2 years of hs. Useless for incels. My cuck parents didn't let me when I was youngcel. And my last 2 years were the worst 2 years.

High school is useless but go for it, at least for self esteem bro.
Don't ever waste your time with college, that shit is not worth it in any country nowadays.
I'd argue the opposite. College on its own is indeed useless but with internships it is definitely more than enough for OP to job maxx, possibly even go to 100k+ remotely a yr if he has the will power and goes to a good uni

get GED if you can, fuck the school. Then go to trades or community college. You can transfer from community to public if needed. Skip last 2 years of hs. Useless for incels. My cuck parents didn't let me when I was youngcel. And my last 2 years were the worst 2 years.
do i need parental permission? i already asked my mom about letting me drop put and she said no

do i need parental permission? i already asked my mom about letting me drop put and she said no
I think it depends on state. possibly ask school counselor about this

Good. Now I can spend time alone with your mom

Where I live school didn't start until the last week of August.

Tbh, try to graduate early

It does at almost every school
What? This the first Im hearing of this, it’s literally only ever June for me tbh.

Also op, at least try to finish high school, it looks better on your job prospects. There aren’t a lot of places thing dropouts.

How u know so much about the southern school systems if you don't go there too:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Doxxedcel
i don’t live in the south bro, lol

i just know that if it starts around this time he has to be a southerncel

This is your last chance tbh. Dont go to uni KHHV like me

Same here, going to uni soon

Don't drop out retard

Don't give up because if you don't you may regret it up front youngbrocel

for OP to job maxx
You are beyond stupid, to get a job nowadays you need either connections or be a fucking genius who speaks 500+ languages, has mastered every craft humanity has discovered, has won 3 olympic medals and has 1000+ years of working experience building rockets.

Work hard and moneymog the normscum bro

Are your grades good? If not yeah you should probably just drop out and get a ged. I did because I got kicked out of school but I'm still in college

Are your grades good? If not yeah you should probably just drop out and get a ged. I did because I got kicked out of school but I'm still in college
usually an A and B student but last year i let my grades slip cus my depression has been making me increasingly lazy/unmotivated

i got a D in my english class 2nd quarter but thats the worst that happened

The most depressing day of the year :fuk:

JFL why are you on this forum at least try something play sports or something fuck idk lol.

JFL why are you on this forum at least try something play sports or something fuck idk lol.
you think my autist ass could play a sport with normies and in front of other people? never been good at sports, other than that lucio gamemode in overwatch :feelsaww:

You are beyond stupid, to get a job nowadays you need either connections or be a fucking genius who speaks 500+ languages, has mastered every craft humanity has discovered, has won 3 olympic medals and has 1000+ years of working experience building rockets.
you retard, I literally have a job. so have others here gotten one. we even have an oxford mod @PPEcel . There are many ugly men with good paying jobs

school is great i would kill to go back to school
you dont have to work for a living, you see hot young pussy every day. you can beat people up and approach whores aggressively without going to jail. you can get away with so many things bcs you are young. If you are minor it is heavenly
Everything will get 100x more dark and fucked up when you finish school so enjoy that time you have. Just dont be a pussy and go for all
minors go to jail. ever heard of juvie?

school is great i would kill to go back to school
you dont have to work for a living, you see hot young pussy every day. you can beat people up and approach whores aggressively without going to jail. you can get away with so many things bcs you are young. If you are minor it is heavenly
Everything will get 100x more dark and fucked up when you finish school so enjoy that time you have. Just dont be a pussy and go for all
lol all of this is cope as a high schooler, you will still get major shit for everything u do

it isn’t our world boyo

yes but you need to really do a lot of demage.
. you can get away with many shit. Idk what is your country tough, may be different.

But you will never be more free than you are right now keep that in mind.
i went to juvie one time for saying some words online so it doesnt really take a lot. it was just a threat i made jokingly and i didnt expect much of it...months later i am cuffed. it was a ridiculous situation but its over now

i went to juvie one time for saying some words online so it doesnt really take a lot. it was just a threat i made jokingly and i didnt expect much of it...months later i am cuffed. it was a ridiculous situation but its over now
it happened months after u made the threat? wtf

It's over for schoolcels