Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Well school started and buses are filled with JB foids

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
And they are all wearing the tightest possible jeans or pants so ripped they might as well not be wearing any. One had a long shirt on and i still have no clue if she was wearing any pants or underwear. I work nights now so on my way to work I have to see this everyday. As a 27 yo I'm supposed to just ignore this and pretend it doesn't exist. And people wonder why the west is collapsing :feelsrope:.

Lure one of them into a dark alley with a few hundred dollar notes and then rape her

Accept that you're a loser, and will never have it. Ur blue balls could only stare at it

lower your gaze

Yes, I had the same problem whenever I would leave my psych appointments and see prime femoid teens walking down the street with their male friends.

And they are all wearing the tightest possible jeans or pants so ripped they might as well not be wearing any. One had a long shirt on and i still have no clue if she was wearing any pants or underwear.

:feelsohh:
I work nights now so on my way to work I have to see this everyday. As a 27 yo I'm supposed to just ignore this and pretend it doesn't exist. And people wonder why the west is collapsing :feelsrope:.
:feels:

And they are all wearing the tightest possible jeans or pants so ripped they might as well not be wearing any. One had a long shirt on and i still have no clue if she was wearing any pants or underwear. I work nights now so on my way to work I have to see this everyday. As a 27 yo I'm supposed to just ignore this and pretend it doesn't exist. And people wonder why the west is collapsing :feelsrope:.
Same, they just come into the shop like lambs for slaughter
I mostly jerk off thinking about sexy bitches I saw