Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We'll never experience this

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
October 4, 2016 at 12:21 am

"I was raped by 2 women once. Both were 17 year old girls. They made me fuck them and before I came they demanded I come in their mouths . They cum swapped to make fun of me. Then the one started licking the other ones pussy because she said even she could do a better job with her tongue than my cock. I feel so dirty and used now. Neither of them held me after we fucked. They said I was just a piece of sex meat to them. A pleasure pole and nothing else. They said I was just there to be fucked and that I’m nothing but a piece of whore meat put on this earth for women to use sexually….. please pray for me"

This is hot, almost got a boner.

This story is probably just a fantasy though. Or is it? Idk but sounds unbelieveable. If it is true, he is probably 11/10 Ultragigachad.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's a totally real story and he was totally unconsensual in the act.

Fact: Men cannot be raped unless drugged.

Lol @ "please pray for me"

Sad thing is, if something like this really did happen, no one would believe that you got raped.

This story isn't real.