Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Well, maybe, incels have a point"

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

young males are being blackpilled by a feminist society which has screwed them over

they are approaching foids less, because foids have stigmatized males as creeps and rapists for even looking at them

and they are leaning conservative because the left has kicked them out

cue foid whining

'foids won't have sex with you because... you had such bad sex with them last time, INKWELL' :soy:

lmao over for sexhaving incels

We are more intelligent then they could ever be

They always bring up crime as if literally every single woman has to turn into Batman and fight off a Left 4 Dead horde of rapists every night

'foids won't have sex with you because... you had such bad sex with them last time, INKWELL' :soy:

Imagine thinking we suck at sex is why we can’t get sex. Even assuming we do suck at sex, we’d need to have sex with a foid at least once before that could even be a factor. That’s why dickpill means nothing if you can’t even get a foid in bed in the first place

They always bring up crime as if literally every single woman has to turn into Batman and fight off a Left 4 Dead horde of rapists every night
They do, but it’s pajeetas and they’re fighting off a horde of streetshitters.

They’re like Mr. Freeze, but instead of shooting ice, they shoot diarrhea. Or clayface, but made of shit.

Last edited:

young males are being blackpilled by a feminist society which has screwed them over

they are approaching foids less, because foids have stigmatized males as creeps and rapists for even looking at them

cue foid whining

How am I supposed to “get good” at sex if foids won’t even let me practice it?

“The experience paradox describes the frustrating situation where, in order to get a job or opportunity, you need experience, but to gain experience, you first need that job or opportunity. This creates a cycle where people, especially those new to a field, find it difficult to break into an industry because they lack the necessary experience to be hired, which they can only obtain by working in the industry.”

Foids hate virgins and would never have sex with a virgin male. However, to stop being a virgin, you must have sex with a woman. Therefore, one must never be truthful to a foid about their virgin status.

It becomes so tiresome. Foids are not getting any smarter, or honest, those are forgotten values (that only some men tend to still hold), it's all usual foid manipulation, gaslighting, language play, anything to seem like a victim and avoid accountability. I can't even drag myself through reading another one of these soyddit posts anymore, it's all the same bullshit over and over.

I get a little bit smarter with time and move forward, but these people don't. They stay on the same ignorance level till their very death and it's like that's what they really want, you can't talk them out of the ignorance, they hold on to it because it makes them feel good, and things like justice or truth matter very little to them.
These concepts are too abstract (as we know, normies and foids lack abstract thinking) and bring no clear immediate benefits for these creatures, hence they don't understand them and are not interested.

What qualifies as being "inept" to sex in precision?

What qualifies as being "inept" to sex in precision?
the one thing you could never accuse incels of is having been bad at sex

cue foid whining

My honest reaction to that overweight misandrist:

View: https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0?si=pi417lwWW07Jh67w

That user presented no evidence, no arguments, nothing. We are just supposed to believe that is the reason for our inceldom. Absolute fucking retardation

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

they also made up a fake thread by deep.nest recently, ITcels have no shame

they lie about everything

that is why they are bluepillers
They live in an imaginary world created by their overlords. They are unironically bigger losers than us

They do, but it’s pajeetas and they’re fighting off a horde of streetshitters.

They’re like Mr. Freeze, but instead of shooting ice, they shoot diarrhea. Or clayface, but made of shit.
Here comes the soy. Curries crime to population ratio is absurdly low. Of course that doesn't stop retards like you to lap up every msm article like foids themselves. JFL.

Last edited:
Here comes the soy. Curries crime to population ratio is absurdly low. Of course that doesn't stop retards like you to lap up every msm article like foids themselves. JFL.
SAAAR DO NOT REDEEEEEM!!!!

Marxist-Rodgerists have a point.

It becomes so tiresome. Foids are not getting any smarter, or honest, those are forgotten values (that only some men tend to still hold), it's all usual foid manipulation, gaslighting, language play, anything to seem like a victim and avoid accountability. I can't even drag myself through reading another one of these soyddit posts anymore, it's all the same bullshit over and over.

I get a little bit smarter with time and move forward, but these people don't. They stay on the same ignorance level till their very death and it's like that's what they really want, you can't talk them out of the ignorance, they hold on to it because it makes them feel good, and things like justice or truth matter very little to them.
These concepts are too abstract (as we know, normies and foids lack abstract thinking) and bring no clear immediate benefits for these creatures, hence they don't understand them and are not interested.

My honest reaction to that overweight misandrist:

View: https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0?si=pi417lwWW07Jh67w

Kek

How am I supposed to “get good” at sex if foids won’t even let me practice it?

“The experience paradox describes the frustrating situation where, in order to get a job or opportunity, you need experience, but to gain experience, you first need that job or opportunity. This creates a cycle where people, especially those new to a field, find it difficult to break into an industry because they lack the necessary experience to be hired, which they can only obtain by working in the industry.”

Foids hate virgins and would never have sex with a virgin male. However, to stop being a virgin, you must have sex with a woman. Therefore, one must never be truthful to a foid about their virgin status.
These women are barely sentient. They're not even thinking. High IQ response.

Women constantly murder their children and celebrate it yet somehow men are the violent gender and they're le empathetic.

This is why I have no pity for any woman who is hurt. They are robotic narcissistic sociopaths. If you give em a arm they'll complain about how you didn't give them both of your arms. They're incapable of either empathy or gratitude.

I'm so sick of them trivialising the importance of sex. You don't need to open a biology textbook to understand that sex and reproduction are the biggest drivers for life on Earth. To put it simply: There is no life without sex. As such, sex and family life are among the most important activities to human beings. They confer numerous health benefits like stress relief, social stimulation and a confidence boost. Those deprived of sex and intimacy are at an increased risk of developing illnesses and dying earlier.

Sex is so important to human societies. It's in music, movies and religion. It is a rite of passage in most cultures. People see you as a freak if you're an adult virgin; you get no respect from women or men. People will bully and ostracise you for being a virgin, which only makes it even harder to get laid. Inceldom is a horrific negative feedback loop. It puts you in a spiral of stress, mental illness and failure. There is no respite from this suffering. We are constantly reminded of our deprivation because, as I said, sex is everywhere.

Having said that, sex isn't our only problem. There is a male loneliness crisis. Many men lack friends and basic social support. On top of that, we have to deal with discrimination in the workplace, media and legal system. Men are subjected to military drafts, paternity fraud and violence. We are at an increased risk of workplace injuries, homelessness and suicide. And nobody cares. Most of these problems are undermined and ignored. Our society mocks and maligns men. Male lives are seen as disposable.

Last edited:
This bitch got a degree in yapology

If you post on /r/twobraincells I will disregard your opinion automatically. It's mostly normalfags that kill foids anyways, so by her own logic, she has no reason to justify hating incels who call foids mean names online while chads murder foids with impunity because she's too much of a bitch to complain about issues that have more tangible consequences.
Ledditor whores are absolutely braindead and too retarded to see the flaws in their own reasoning as always.

Women always use general female homicide statistics to victimize themselves, I once made a joke that at least a good amount of Incels die every year so the government should help us, women take this seriously, sad that this is an argumentative behavior of an entire sex

She also assumes that women die because of misogyny, this would be equivalent to saying that every black person dies because of racism, obviously absurd, most crimes do not have this almost ideological compass, like a specific hatred, they happen due to personal conflicts, passionate in this case

It's impressive how the entire text is false, it makes me feel discouraged about the world.

I'm so sick of them trivialising the importance of sex. You don't need to open a biology textbook to understand that sex and reproduction are the biggest drivers for life on Earth. To put it simply: There is no life without sex. As such, sex and family life are among the most important activities to human beings. They confer numerous health benefits like stress relief, social stimulation and a confidence boost. Those deprived of sex and intimacy are at an increased risk of developing illnesses and dying earlier.

Sex is so important to human societies. It's in music, movies and religion. It is a rite of passage in most cultures. People see you as a freak if you're an adult virgin; you get no respect from women or men. People will bully and ostracise you for being a virgin, which only makes it even harder to get laid. Inceldom is a horrific negative feedback loop. It puts you in a spiral of stress, mental illness and failure. There is no respite from this suffering. We are constantly reminded of our deprivation because, as I said, sex is everywhere.

Having said that, sex isn't our only problem. There is a male loneliness crisis. Many men lack friends and basic social support. On top of that, we have to deal with discrimination in the workplace, media and legal system. Men are subjected to military drafts, paternity fraud and violence. We are at an increased risk of workplace injuries, homelessness and suicide. And nobody cares. Most of these problems are undermined and ignored. Our society mocks and maligns men. Male lives are seen as disposable.
This should be teached in schools

cue foid whining

They dont even know my personality because they refuse to talk to me, Yeah it must be my personality.

I’m speechless at that one bitch who went on a tangent projecting her Brokeback Mountain fag fantasies onto incels.

Dumb bitch if we’re all closeted fags then why are you whining about us then huh?

If we all secretly just want dick then we’re obviously no threat to you so follow your own line of logic and STFU about us. Jfl.

Woman the Moment she is not being Victimized .

Projection, victimhood and misandry. You can't mention any gender issue without feminists making it about rape or "violence against women". They're incapable of empathy for men or treating men as deserving of the same things women are deserving of. Men are enslaved to provide them with every single thing they need or desire in life, all men want in return is intimacy and sex, and they act like men are trying to put them in concentration camps.