Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well lads it happened IT posted me

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
IMG 7652

They are such blind retard cucks

getting posted on IT is probably the most amount of female attention inkwells could ever hope for

IT falling for IT bait. Tale as old as time

They pick out the most outrageous posts and never the reasonable and well thought out ones.

getting posted on IT is probably the most amount of female attention inkwells could ever hope for
LMAO real although its probably some incel in denial

Is this your first time on IT?

LMAO real although its probably some incel in denial
IT consists of: feminist liberal foids, bluepilled and cucked incels in denial, fags, troons, and straight up retards.

damn i feel good to know that some random whore is looking at my post rn

most attention ive received from a female

damn i feel good to know that some random whore is looking at my post rn

most attention ive received from a female
Cmon u probably got attention before puberty

5'9 ass nigga
I know ur pain cuz i turned ugly after puberty the way u turned manlet after it and i used to get loads of interests from girls they straight up used to touch me and shit life ended at 14 for me

I know ur pain cuz i turned ugly after puberty the way u turned manlet after it and i used to get loads of interests from girls they straight up used to touch me and shit life ended at 14 for me
u can afford your 8000 dollar surgery
i cant afford my 100,000 dollar surgery :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

damn
just ascend in your dreams while sleeping bro
true. the pain waking up tho. same issue with surgery it will probably catch up to me the only reason im loves is because i spent thousands to be more appealing to foids. that shit would destroy me when it hits

true. the pain waking up tho. same issue with surgery it will probably catch up to me the only reason im loves is because i spent thousands to be more appealing to foids. that shit would destroy me when it hits
nowadays all i do is sleep all day and night dream maxxing

i used to watch anime and movies all day but can't anymore as its too depressing when i realise if they were my height these amazing things wouldnt happen to them and theyd rot too

nowadays all i do is sleep all day and night dream maxxing

i used to watch anime and movies all day but can't anymore as its too depressing when i realise if they were my height these amazing things wouldnt happen to them and theyd rot too
real. i cope by watching anime tbh i recently finished dexter now i got nothing and i feel so empty