Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel well, it's my first day at uni and i fucking hate uni already.

I was too tall, lanky as a young man.....my emotional IQ didn't catch up until I hit my late twenties......so by that point in a sexual way, I was like a 17 year old in a 29 year old body. Women as the 1990's rolled on got pickier, and pickier.......and I fell into drugs and drink, so what "real, nice, pretty gal" who wants a family is going to go for that?????? None. Well, the few that are worth it would not.

By the time I got my life back together, I was rolling into my forties. It was kind of over really. Young women thought I was old, and since I didn't have the LOOKS to back it up.....couldn't get that. WOmen my age were either divorced, single moms, and wanted "gettin jiggy wit it" men. I fell into Red Pill / Game / Rollo and these men are effing ass-holes. Just a circle jerk of men telling you to get confidence

The story is much more detailed than this.....but in the end some of the choices were mine. Some were not. It just didn't happen. At my age now.....all I can do now is enjoy the years I have left before the adult diiapers and everything else happens. I camp, hike, travel...almost ready to buy a very nice home to retire to. I am respected in my career, and field. Life DID get better. And I did it without "them" (women) so I don't owe them anything now, even if they suddenly decided to "like" me

Then it's only different in spain.
I'm being bullied at uni :cryfeels:
Don't your classmates have anything better to do than bullying incels? When I was at uni people only cared about parties and studying when it was exam weeks kek, couldn't care less about incels. That's why it was peaceful for me because everyone minded their own business and never picked on you :feelsokman:

I was too tall, lanky as a young man.....my emotional IQ didn't catch up until I hit my late twenties......so by that point in a sexual way, I was like a 17 year old in a 29 year old body. Women as the 1990's rolled on got pickier, and pickier.......and I fell into drugs and drink, so what "real, nice, pretty gal" who wants a family is going to go for that?????? None. Well, the few that are worth it would not.

By the time I got my life back together, I was rolling into my forties. It was kind of over really. Young women thought I was old, and since I didn't have the LOOKS to back it up.....couldn't get that. WOmen my age were either divorced, single moms, and wanted "gettin jiggy wit it" men. I fell into Red Pill / Game / Rollo and these men are effing ass-holes. Just a circle jerk of men telling you to get confidence

The story is much more detailed than this.....but in the end some of the choices were mine. Some were not. It just didn't happen. At my age now.....all I can do now is enjoy the years I have left before the adult diiapers and everything else happens. I camp, hike, travel...almost ready to buy a very nice home to retire to. I am respected in my career, and field. Life DID get better. And I did it without "them" (women) so I don't owe them anything now, even if they suddenly decided to "like" me
Do you have social anxiety?

No, not now. Probably when I was younger.

Dude bullying happens in college too. You just don’t hear about it because many college bullying victims never tell anyone look it up

wow you must be a huge trucel then, I have never seen bullying on university

wow you must be a huge trucel then, I have never seen bullying on university
Because it happens look it up

just because you’ve never seen it doesn’t mean it’s rare

Because it happens look it up

just because you’ve never seen it doesn’t mean it’s rare

Just go to physics/pure math instead, no one will give a fuck about your appearance there, engineering is filled with too many neurotypicals, never touch that place

Just go to physics/pure math instead, no one will give a fuck about your appearance there, engineering is filled with too many neurotypicals, never touch that place
Physics and math is often times worse. In engineering and business you can learn for yourself and only show up at exams. Unless you are a genius you cant do that in math and need to network for homework assignments and so on

In engineering and business you can learn for yourself and only show up at exams
Oh, this is not the case in my country, we are forced to come to classes, this is true in every university, otherwise they make you fail.

The only incel friendly engineering is anything related to computers, btw why the hell would you study business or industrial engineering if you can't socialize?

I don't want to join uni