Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "WELL IT SUCKS FOR US WOMEN TOO!"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Whenever there's a video about male loneliness or inceldom there's always a woman in the comment section trying to put attention on herself. "I've been lonely for years and I hate it. Lonliness sucks for women too!:foidSoy:" then when someone drops a blackpill about how she could get a relationship easily she says "you wouldn't be in a relationship with someone you're not attracted to would you?" :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:

Women really think them being picky cunts qualifies them as victims of lonliness and isolation.

ERfuel hatefuel those fucking bitches deserve ... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Women are incapable of operating under ANY parameter's that isn't strictly gynocentric about the woes of women

They wouldnt be denied surgery for theyre breathing issues, Me as a man is coping that he soon has to be on a ventilator and rot on cod all day and not be able to go outside bc he needs to breathe!

Women are incapable of operating under ANY parameter's that isn't strictly gynocentric about the woes of women
Truth.

They wouldnt be denied surgery for theyre breathing issues, Me as a man is coping that he soon has to be on a ventilator and rot on cod all day and not be able to go outside bc he needs to breathe!
Brutal. What's wrong with you?

I don't understand how they bitch when hypergamy is on their side, I would rejoice for a month straight if I could get someone even half a point higher than me in terms of smv
Because they're picky and they want chad only. They have an eternal victim complex as well and always looking for opportunities to whine.

The difference is male incels don't shit on female volcels.

The difference is male incels don't shit on female volcels.
We do because they invade our spaces. Look at forever alone or virgin. At first it was a place for men to vent and then women started joining and venting about how Chad ignored them or how only ugly guys gave them attention, and then the mods started creating new rules to protect them and eventually IT mods came into power there.

...then when someone drops a blackpill about how she could get a relationship easily she says "you wouldn't be in a relationship with someone you're not attracted to would you?" :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:
Considering the two facts that every man is willing to be with anything in the 2020s, and that literally every women only find Chad attractive (Even if some settle for less), you can come to the conclusion that female loneliness is like if you played Pokémon with God Mode cheats on, but you installed a mod where every random battle is a Gym Leader.

It's making up a challenge, that isn't a challenge at all. It's the illusion of a challange, that you yourself created.

Considering the two facts that every man is willing to be with anything in the 2020s, and that literally every women only find Chad attractive (Even if some settle for less), you can come to the conclusion that female loneliness is like if you played Pokémon with God Mode cheats on, but you installed a mod where every random battle is a Gym Leader.

It's making up a challenge, that isn't a challenge at all. It's the illusion of a challange, that you yourself created.
Lol perfect description.

Whenever there's a video about male loneliness or inceldom there's always a woman in the comment section trying to put attention on herself. "I've been lonely for years and I hate it. Lonliness sucks for women too!:foidSoy:" then when someone drops a blackpill about how she could get a relationship easily she says "you wouldn't be in a relationship with someone you're not attracted to would you?" :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:

Women really think them being picky cunts qualifies them as victims of lonliness and isolation.
They bury their own graves, such low iq creatures. If theyr on their own just for once in their lives they be dead in less a week

Advice for some brocels: if u see a foid having this complaint, don't question them on that, theres a chance this may make sense in their heads and ur questions may be bringing them some ideas to cope with that, let them suffer inside their own little heads without any help until they rope by having these self made up feelings of loneliness overwhelming them, one foid less is a huge W

Hey man inflation hurts rich people too!
My Bentley takes twice as much to fill up and I don’t have any change left over to buy my wife’s favorite 1940s Don Perrignon Champagne from Nazi occupied France.

Any foid that uses men's plights for her own benefit should be cut in half with a chainsaw.

Female loneliness = she haven’t had a chad in 2 weeks :feelshaha: