Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well I see the gender war is heating up nicely in the USA. How long till America disintegrates?

Praying everyday for a gender war.

She has a fuckable face. Also I didn't listen to a single word she said.

Foids be like: We wuz not emotinal !!!!!!

Cattle ring spotted

Not as long as ethnics keep feeding these JBWs their foids. I fucking hate jbw mstows, the worst breed. They are like foids in men's skin.

neither a "gender war" nor a collapse of america will ever happen

If you don't want to live with it why can't you put it up for adoption? Why is murdering it always the first thought that pops up in these things head?

Why are you watching these stupid american women, imagine living on easy mode and being this rageful?

If you don't want to live with it why can't you put it up for adoption? Why is murdering it always the first thought that pops up in these things head?
Cos women are extremely cruel and evil, they're known to start worthless wars whenever they have led a country, they're of evil disposition, idk why soys and cunts make women seem all rosy and shit, even for women, women rule even for women is far more rapacious and violent

Cos women are extremely cruel and evil, they're known to start worthless wars whenever they have led a country, they're of evil disposition, idk why soys and cunts make women seem all rosy and shit, even for women, women rule even for women is far more rapacious and violent
Comprehension issue i'd say, no one else besides them in their little conscience.

Just use some rare and uncommon scenario to justify having an abortion because you simply don't want a baby after whoring with chad theory

Israel Flag Hebrew GIF

Not as long as ethnics keep feeding these JBWs their foids. I fucking hate jbw mstows, the worst breed. They are like foids in men's skin.
The next generation won't have this "luxury" anymore and murica will turn into Brazil. very destructive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back