Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well i regret this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Im.hungry.

Banned
-
So, im trying to get to know the site and how it works maybe talk to a couple people idk.

I don't know why I'm saying this but Whispers is a great app to try and get nudes some guys even get to meet and fuck.

I don't know why I'm saying this but Whispers is a great app to try and get nudes some guys even get to meet and fuck.

You are aware this is an incel forum yes?

High quality viral marketing from Whisper's Curry Division.

No this is my first time on the site, i dont know any thing. I'm getting a little confused about some of the terminology...

Fuck off
So, im trying to get to know the site and how it works maybe talk to a couple people idk.

Advertising for whisper. Claims to not know this is an incel forum

Normie spotted, REEEEEEE!

Normie spotted, REEEEEEE!
I guess you could consider me a normie, this is my first time on the site so I don't really understand anything yet just trying to be with people I relate to...

I guess you could consider me a normie, this is my first time on the site so I don't really understand anything yet just trying to be with people I relate to...
:banhammer:

Dude, who the fuck are you? How'd you get here? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Have you ever had sex? How old are you and how many relationships?

It's called INCELS.me!
None 19 1/2 and none. I thought you were talking about the whisper..sorry
Dude, who the fuck are you? How'd you get here? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
My brother showed me a video making fun of the site and I related so I thought I'd check it out.

My brother showed me a video making fun of the site and I related so I thought I'd check it out.
I mean, you haven't broken any rules yet, but I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with the site and the community a little more, see what this place is about.

It's called INCELS.me![/QUOTE]
I mean, you haven't broken any rules yet, but I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with the site and the community a little more, see what this place is about.
I'm trying.. any more pointers?

Fakecel PLEEEASE BAN NOOOW!!!

Are you autistic?
Yes[/QUOTE]

Just be careful here my bru. Even if your heart is pure and your intentions noble, you may still be banned or at least cited for rule violations so as the others have recommended, know the rules and follow them. Trust me, I had to learn the hard way. Good luck and welcome to the community.

anyone that makes a post introducing themselves is a normie cocksucka :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

anyone that makes a post introducing themselves is a normie cocksucka :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Then why is there a sticky thread that's dedicated to introducing yourself to the forums? Also, is that a Picasso in your avatar?

Normtrooper OUT OUT OUT

I dont really know what to say at this point.

I dont really know what to say at this point.

Allow me to speak for you and represent you.

Comrades, clearly this newbie knows not what he does and is insufficiently acquainted with board etiquette due to his naivete and inexperience. We should not always assume that someone who is uncomprehending of the totality of what is transpiring here is an enemy or infiltrator. Allow him time to prove himself worthy of our presence and then we shall proceed. Otherwise you're being pretentious, presumptuous and unjust.

Then why is there a sticky thread that's dedicated to introducing yourself to the forums? Also, is that a Picasso in your avatar?
that sticky was from the first day the site was created, so it was somewhat needed and made sense. people will learn about you from posting. i never made a introductory post. no its salvador dali.

that sticky was from the first day the site was created, so it was somewhat needed and made sense. people will learn about you from posting. i never made a introductory post. no its salvador dali.

Well I assumed that having a thread dedicated to intro's was a logical starting point though I do understand your unwillingness to accept a newbie on the basis of his own professions of sincerity. Sorry about the mis-identification, I'm not an art affeciando, though I do appreciate the works of the great Renaissance artists.

I'm very sorry for misunderstanding how things go here. I was looking for help on how to further understand how this site its vary foreign to me. But that is not an excuse and I hope you can forgive me.

Well I assumed that having a thread dedicated to intro's was a logical starting point though I do understand your unwillingness to accept a newbie on the basis of his own professions of sincerity. Sorry about the mis-identification, I'm not an art affeciando, though I do appreciate the works of the great Renaissance artists.
i like all art, but i usually like modern most.
I'm very sorry for misunderstanding how things go here. I was looking for help on how to further understand how this site its vary foreign to me. But that is not an excuse and I hope you can forgive me.
just continue posting and you'll figure it out if you actually want to be here/are an incel.

No need to apologize for an innocent mistake and as stated by a previous poster, you have committed no infringements upon the rules so far as I can tell. Notwithstanding that, I think it was very noble of you to apologize to our comrades here and I'm sure they will appreciate the thought.
i like all art, but i usually like modern most.

just continue posting and you'll figure it out if you actually want to be here/are an incel.

I wish I could understand modern art, but I think it takes a real good imagination because its not like the realists where everything is already envisioned for you on the canvas. Have you seen the pictures of the interior of the Sistine Chapel? Literally awe inspiring....

Im literally autistic I don't understand jokes so I can't attract Girls by being funny. I'm not attractive I'm a three at most. I live with my parents and cant drive. I've also been told that when I talk I look Dead behind the eyes. I crave affection but can't stand to be touched on most of my body and the rest makes me uncomfortable. Who wants that.
I like photography.

Friday Night is the time for fakecels to invade, all the mods busy having sex.

Im literally autistic I don't understand jokes so I can't attract Girls by being funny. I'm not attractive I'm a three at most. I live with my parents and cant drive. I've also been told that when I talk I look Dead behind the eyes. I crave affection but can't stand to be touched on most of my body and the rest makes me uncomfortable. Who wants that.
I like photography.

We feel your pain comrade and are here to support you with psychological consolation and fraternal reinforcement. I'm not so dejected as you my friend but I have a very strong involuntary social aversion for attractive young women which inhibits and severely restricts the extent to which I can relate to and speak with them. It's paradoxical in that the hotter a chick is, the more debilitating my social anxiety becomes. We all have our own stories to tell but we share a common frustration at the injustice of the world around us.

No need to apologize for an innocent mistake and as stated by a previous poster, you have committed no infringements upon the rules so far as I can tell. Notwithstanding that, I think it was very noble of you to apologize to our comrades here and I'm sure they will appreciate the thought.

I wish I could understand modern art, but I think it takes a real good imagination because its not like the realists where everything is already envisioned for you on the canvas. Have you seen the pictures of the interior of the Sistine Chapel? Literally awe inspiring....
yeah its pretty cool. I'm not religious but i would like to see the creation of man painting.
I like photography.
all that matters is how you look. humor is a meme. they can find chads who are funny too.
:lul:

Are you being facetious? I thought the mods came up through the ranks and must be truecels as a prerequisite to attaining mod status?

I feel like you made this thread mainly for attention, validation and to be assigned an identity by the community. This is something many of us have been tempted by. Still, we are annoyed by your lack of common Sense. For instance, the site is called incels.is yet you did not know it is an incel forum? Also, you say you are unfamiliar with the site so why not read the terms or read our posts, research online, etc before diving in? If you are autistic and can relate to us, that is what we are interested in. We are not interested in your lack of knowledge or challenges using this website.

We feel your pain comrade and are here to support you with psychological consolation and fraternal reinforcement. I'm not so dejected as you my friend but I have a very strong involuntary social aversion for attractive young women which inhibits and severely restricts the extent to which I can relate to and speak with them. It's paradoxical in that the hotter a chick is, the more debilitating my social anxiety becomes. We all have our own stories to tell but we share a common frustration at the injustice of the world around us.
I'm sorry, for a little while I tried sitting at the mall talking to random strangers every so often my mom had to give me her anxiety medicine to knock me out a few times it was a mess..

yeah its pretty cool. I'm not religious but i would like to see the creation of man painting.

all that matters is how you look. humor is a meme. they can find chads who are funny too.

:lul:

Yeah I'm actually an atheist myself but I would freely admit that without the influence of Religion, so much art, music and literature would never have come into existence. Think about much of the stuff produced by Michelangelo, or Brahms or Schubert.

I feel like you made this thread mainly for attention, validation and to be assigned an identity by the community. This is something many of us have been tempted by. Still, we are annoyed by your lack of common Sense. For instance, the site is called incels.is yet you did not know it is an incel forum? Also, you say you are unfamiliar with the site so why not read the terms or read our posts, research online, etc before diving in? If you are autistic and can relate to us, that is what we are interested in. We are not interested in your lack of knowledge or challenges using this website.
That was a misunderstanding I knew this was an incel website I've explained this

I'm sorry, for a little while I tried sitting at the mall talking to random strangers every so often my mom had to give me her anxiety medicine to knock me out a few times it was a mess..
its over for tranquilized by their m0mcels

That was a misunderstanding I knew this was an incel website I've explained this
I have also apologized which I truly meant I didn't know Better. attention and validation implies that I seek status I have to no desire for that.

Try reading the rules / FAQ that you got linked on the welcome PM.
If you fit in here cool, if not you can move on.

Excellent advice sir and thanks for not shutting him down. I think he just made an innocent mistake with this thread and the initial wording of the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.