Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel well i broke my phone

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
jfl at breaking your own fucking phone and having to pay some retard to fix my phone

Download 11

i destroyed my phone once after i lost faceit match after 7 overtimes where i had over 70 kills.

i destroyed my phone once after i lost faceit match after 7 overtimes where i had over 70 kills.
thats why you dont keep your phone near yourself when you play csgo

thats why you dont keep your phone near yourself when you play csgo
i have habit of destroying everything when im losing in something, i destroyed like 6-7 table tennis rackets during my 3 years carrer

I'm sorry bro, i wouldn't know what to do without my phone tbh, browse .co from my pc like a animal?

I've broken my previous phone 3 times, my current phone since 2017 not once though

I’ve thought about breaking my phone many times after reading a brutal blackpill on this forum. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that I’m a poorcel and can’t afford another one :lul:

I've never broken mine tbh

I’ve thought about breaking my phone many times after reading a brutal blackpill on this forum. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that I’m a poorcel and can’t afford another one :lul:
still workingin that office?

Broke mine a while ago and tbh nothing changed, I just use the home phone for appointments now. No point in having a phone if you're at home 99% of time anyways.

i have habit of destroying everything when im losing in something, i destroyed like 6-7 table tennis rackets during my 3 years carrer
brutal

Over for phonecels

I never use mine, dont know why i even have one

I broke my last phone by slipping on mud and falling on my ass (phone in back pocket)

Browsing the forum feels better on phone ngl
I am laying down all comfy, at the computer is just no usually. I'm laying less than 6 feet away from my computer yet still on the phone

You threw it when you were mad or was it an accident?

A few years ago, I remember my mom was screaming at me over the phone because of me being NEET, and told me to "man up". I chucked my phone on the ground and the screen shattered. It was too broken to fix. I had to use a shitty prepaid smartphone for the next year (Kyocera). Btw don't ever get those, the software and interface suck.

A few years ago, I remember my mom was screaming at me over the phone because of me being NEET, and told me to "man up". I chucked my phone on the ground and the screen shattered. It was too broken to fix. I had to use a shitty prepaid smartphone for the next year (Kyocera). Btw don't ever get those, the software and interface suck.
Are you still neet?