Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “well he loves me, he is responsible, he makes good money, it will be stupid to let all these great things go in the quest for better genetics”.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Your title is misleading to say the least, actually thought for a second a female would care about genetics to ensure
the child won't suffer just because of her desires, I was wrong.

OP sounds like a total bitch. Is it really impossible for a woman to be attracted to even a 5/10? I can become attracted to virtually anybody I have a chance with unless she is a truly horrible person.

How did these stereotypes get so backwards? Women are all about looks, and while men care about looks they can become attracted to so many other aspects sexually. As long as they don't have a penis we can find physically to love, whether it's their big boobs, their small boobs, their cute little butts, their big bouncy butts, their smile, their eyes, their noses, ect. And that's just physical attributes.

Why can't women be attracted to a man with one or two good attributes instead of demanding a man with a body carved from stone. I really hope something kills me soon because I am tired of trying.

I wish I would die already

In other words...she uses betacuck for safety and security and probably fucks a dozen Chads on the side...cuckhubby knows about this but is afraid to upset her :lul::lul::lul:

In other words...she uses betacuck for safety and security and probably fucks a dozen Chads on the side...cuckhubby knows about this but is afraid to upset her :lul::lul::lul:
This, they just want cucks to use.

My question is to the older ladies of this sub who can guide young souls like me (25F) on having realistic standards about men, marriage and love.
Damn, that's already sounds like she's asking for some "betabux" guide or something.

She even says genetics, goddamn women are fucking blackpilled as shit.

OP sounds like a total bitch. Is it really impossible for a woman to be attracted to even a 5/10? I can become attracted to virtually anybody I have a chance with unless she is a truly horrible person.

How did these stereotypes get so backwards? Women are all about looks, and while men care about looks they can become attracted to so many other aspects sexually. As long as they don't have a penis we can find physically to love, whether it's their big boobs, their small boobs, their cute little butts, their big bouncy butts, their smile, their eyes, their noses, ect. And that's just physical attributes.

Why can't women be attracted to a man with one or two good attributes instead of demanding a man with a body carved from stone. I really hope something kills me soon because I am tired of trying.
y once you found out their true nature its rly disgusting like yo wtf,
She even says genetics, goddamn women are fucking blackpilled as shit.
jokes aside

look at this

I wasn't physically attracted to my husband until I saw him with long hair. That's when I got the tingles. I'd always been attracted to his mind, ambition, and quiet alpha qualities though. He didn't have the same arrogance that often comes with high intelligence. I saw potential in him, which he has realized beyond my expectations, and I know he'll go further as I up my game as his 1st mate!
I used to go for only tall guys, but my husband is the same height as me, which actually has some benefits in the bedroom. People might see us together and wonder why I'm not with someone more overtly alpha, but he makes me feel protected emotionally and that's very important for me. He's also a confident and giving lover.
From the beginning we decided to have an open relationship. His other lover is his work, and I get my occasional thrills with other non-monogamous men. My husband doesn't have a strong jealous drive, and both of our libidos pick up when I'm dating new people, so it's win win!
Obviously non-monogamy isn't for everyone, but I figured I'd chime in with my perspective. It's what makes us happy the same way having kids makes some other people happy. We're following our reproductive instincts within a committed partnership

look at this
Holy fucking shit. These whores would have been stoned to death in any sane traditional society.

But in western cuckedsociety they are praised as if they are doing gods work. TOP FUCKING KEK. FUCKING WHORES AND FUCKING CUCKS WHAT A MESS.

Holy fucking shit. These whores would have been stoned to death in any sane traditional society.

But in western cuckedsociety they are praised as if they are doing gods work. TOP FUCKING KEK. FUCKING WHORES AND FUCKING CUCKS WHAT A MESS.

CUCKCIETY

narrow framed

Just FYI, r/RedPillWomen is a sub where guy red pillers LARP. Every post is just a fictional example of their theories from a supposedly female perspective. There are no women there.

God that was a depressing thread.

I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I was gay.

Would be interested to see what she looks like.

Wow, so there's a red pill for women now? Even the regular red pill is not this delusional/shallow. This is beyond even "settling", on that note, why would anyone want to be with someone for whom they feel are being "settled" for? Like this is some fucked up logic, so they all go on and on and on and on about tinder, endless sex/hookups, then any sense of tradition is seen as settling? Wow no wonder we have the problems we do.

On top of that, this just confirms all the anxieties I've had for years.
Looking through it I see there is more an emphasis on traditional relationships, not the worst thing to me.

Lmao after fucking all these chads they expect us to agree to settle with them?

wow damn this one is not an idiot:

Fucking ragefuel, this is everything blackpilled that we've been saying.

She wanted to ride the CC and go AF/BB.

Hypergamy has ruined everything. She deserves absolutely nothing.

Fucking goddamn, all we wanted was one gf before we turned 25. And then you see women like this.