Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Well guys, I think I finally made a difference

• Thread starter Five Dozen Eggs
  • Start date
Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★★★
I've been away for quite a while from this site due to my life becoming a complete clusterfuck of work, school, and family obligations. One of the things keeping me busy was the fact that I started my PhD candidacy at a top research university (United States). I have been working in a lab which receives grants from the United States government, the University, and private organizations to research specific kinds of cancer and start ground-level research into treatment methods. Usually our work gets shipped out to other research centers or pharmaceutical companies once we lay the blueprint for potential treatment. Until recently, we had been receiving funding for specific types of cancer that the money was specifically earmarked to. This changed though, and now we simply have a "general fund" to use at our discretion.

I petitioned the research board to shift all of our funding towards general and male-only cancer types and found out recently that I got my wish. We are no longer researching cervical, ovarian, breast, or (for some reason, not my plan) colon cancer. Most of the money used to fund those is now going towards testicular and prostate cancer as I rightly convinced our board that those types of cancer are completely underfunded and glossed over by other publicly funded labs. As we are only one lab, this likely doesn't make a huge difference in the overall scheme of things. I just thought I would share that I am fighting silently for men around the world to get the treatment they deserve, as male-specific cancer research is chronically underfunded around the world. The thought that I might also delay progress on female-specific cancer types that are directly correlated to being HPV positive is just a cherry on top of things.

I probably won't respond much and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I thought I would share.

Based OP. We give so much care and attention towards muh female cancer while men die of testicular and prostate cancer

PhD candidacy in coping.

Based OP. We give so much care and attention towards muh female cancer while men die of testicular and prostate cancer

I was actually able to convince the director to redirect funding to male cancer types due to actual stats that show how much money is being spent on cancer research around the globe. I don't have them on hand at this computer, but prostate cancer is specifically woefully underfunded considering the amount of men who contract it every year.

But nooooooo "muh breast cancer" gets billions of dollars while 95% of people recover from it.

Any penny you can take away from foids cancers is big lifefuel tbh

At least you got something going for you, OP.

Holy fuck. Great job boyo. Cograts based PhDcel.

giphy.gif

$300 an hourcel

My father died from prostate cancer. It is amazing how little research and funding go into male specific diseases.

$300 an hourcel
Unfortunately right now I'm almost free labor but hoping for that 80 bucks an hour life once I finish everything. Researchers are unfortunately vastly underpaid still IMO even with a doctorate.
My father died from prostate cancer. It is amazing how little research and funding go into male specific diseases.
It truly is tragic how little people care about men and their issues. If women had a cancer that killed them like prostate cancer kills men we would be seeing breast cancer numbers (90% plus remission rate) for that disease almost guaranteed.

congrats OP, not everyone here is a looser

Oh Wow! THis is actually great! You're making a difference for men.

Rejoice yourself in knowing that you've done more for society than any cuck from the IT forum.

Incels actually changing the world lol!

congrats OP, not everyone here is a looser
I still think I'm a loser but I do know there is more to life than being successful with women. It still bothers me that I will never get to be with despite trying my hardest and advancing in life but I've found happiness doing my research and getting drunk when I'm not working.
Oh Wow! THis is actually great! You're making a difference for men.

Rejoice yourself in knowing that you've done more for society than any cuck from the IT forum.

Incels actually changing the world lol!
Thanks! I have a bit of a point to prove that incels are actually good people and can be positive to the world, we just happened to be born with issues (in my case how I look) that prevent us from getting a mate. Not giving a shit about women has helped me a ton on my road to being mildly sucessful in life though, so I reccomend just ignoring women to anyone who can be a stoic for long enough.

Congrats bro it is nice to see our people doing great

Smart guy. IQmogs me to oblivion

Unfortunately right now I'm almost free labor but hoping for that 80 bucks an hour life once I finish everything. Researchers are unfortunately vastly underpaid still IMO even with a doctorate.

General practitioner's are the ones that earn the $200-$300 an hour pay where I am, which is crazy high. That much an hour is still better than most and will be good for coping.

Congrats for the PHD. Iq mogs me to hell!

True lifefuel. Thanks.

Well done OP.

Females are literally the center of attention in the modern world and its great that you've realised that.

Hey, good job buddy.

"Incels are just hateful virgins with nothing to contribute!"

Congrats bro. I'm just another low iq poorcel tbh :feelsrope:

"Incels are just hateful virgins with nothing to contribute!"

Yeah they are only parasites, someone send them to concentration camps please :soy: