Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well-behaved kids are cucks

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I stand by that being hyperactive and misbehaved is the correct way for a kid to act. Following rules and sucking up to the authority is an adult thing and only pathetic kids will do it voluntarily.

True.
Being misbehaved and hyperactive is part of developing a personality.
Submissive well-behaved cuck kids are doomed to fail at life.

Its all fun and games unti the guests bring one over.

I stand by that being hyperactive and misbehaved is the correct way for a kid to act. Following rules and sucking up to the authority is an adult thing and only pathetic kids will do it voluntarily.

Thing is, a ten year old boy being forced to sit in a school desk for 7 hours,

Is contrary to his nature

I absolutely agree and retrospectively see how over it was for me in every aspect even before 10.

I wanna bump this. I fucking loathed passive, suck-up kids when I was a kid myself.

Yep I was well behaved.

Kids who behave badly usually do it to impress their dumbass peers, which is also cucked imo. But you are correct, being hyperactive is wrongly vilified

Im well behaved and I agree

I was in and out of in-school suspensions all the time as a kid, does that mean I'm not cucked?

Yeah they boring people, we don't need to be jealous about their relationships either they got no passion besides being a tool to society

Yeah they boring people, we don't need to be jealous about their relationships either they got no passion besides being a tool to society
I almost agree even though I can't stop being jealous towards non-incels

It's over, i have the same personality as Ikari Shinji irl

"hes so mature" -> shy and rejeted kid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back