Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Well, at least you don't get friendzoned, bro"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Someone told me that once and that is good and also bad. It's good cause no girl plays with my feelings pretending to be my friend. But it's also suifuel cause I realize that I'm not even worthy of a girl's friendship. No women will never even attempt to be my friend. Sometimes I wish I was frienzoned just to be at least close to a girl

friendship between women and men doesnt exist
you would be just emotional tampon or buxx then

(((Friendzone))) is a meme. If a foid ever wants to be your friend, you are able to get a gf/ltr

Incels don’t even get to the friend zone

(((Friendzone))) is a meme. If a foid ever wants to be your friend, you are able to get a gf/ltr

This, the people who get friendzoned are usually low tier normies that are just too scared of confessing so they end up playing luggage boy/atm machine just to be close to a girl. If you're an actual uggo incel women don't want to keep you around for any reason.

Teehee bro
Seriously there's nothing good about getting friendzoned, you're better off being ignored than getting cucked

Teehee bro
Seriously there's nothing good about getting friendzoned, you're better off being ignored than getting cucked
I was never friend zoned cause all girls laugh at me cuz gossips

We are incel zoned

I wish I was friendzoned, at least I would have a friend

My emotional chad friend has friendzoned some beckys to use when he needs them emotionally or financially

Cope, the friendzone is real. You resonate as a coping beta orbiter. A woman would never say to an alpha chad that ”we should be friends”.

Cope, the friendzone is real. You resonate as a coping beta orbiter. A woman would never say to an alpha chad that ”we should be friends”.

LOL, well you understood what I said.

>> joined 1 week ago

Oh, nevermind.

I could never become friends with girls. They are so boring and I don't enjoy any of the things they enjoy. The only guys I see that are friends with girls are potentially gay or just suck up to them.

Ok, I have heard those classical words "I wish I could find boyfriend like you", so that makes me friendzone chad