Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Welfare leech refuses paternity test

Absolute Devils , to hell with that innocent and le eMpHaTeTiC BS.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @HateCurry @Lonely @Mellatt
It's only normal to get angry at how stupid people are why doesn't the guy fucking break up lol this moron is posting on reddit fucking jail her and let me raise her child (blackpilled of course)

That foid and daughter can starve to death if that child really isn't that man's child. It isn't his responsibility and the mom can go fuck herself for being an irresponsible whore who should've gotten her tubes tied.

If she really isn't making that much money herself to support her and her daughter on their own, it would be better off to given her custody to her father (if that child is his) or put her up for adoption.

Foids really only have children to use as an "asset" to get money off of men and the government.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @HateCurry @Lonely @Mellatt
Brutal cuckpill.

It's only normal to get angry at how stupid people are why doesn't the guy fucking break up lol this moron is posting on reddit fucking jail her and let me raise her child (blackpilled of course)
The one Post i quoted was another paternity Post where the Guy was accused to Be the child of a Womans Kid He never had Sex with.

Imagine having to pay Child Support Out of the Blue. Ridiculous

The one Post i quoted was another paternity Post where the Guy was accused to Be the child of a Womans Kid He never had Sex with.

Imagine having to pay Child Support Out of the Blue. Ridiculous
And Brutal :feelskek: ;-)

You will be cucked and you will be happy :soy:

Dfx

Women feel entitled to everything while doing nothing.

Why would I care about sex havers and kiss havers?

Didn't even tag me and you use devil in your vocabulary. Jfl.

It needs to go back to the old days when women with kids out of wedlock we're shamed.