Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welfare "Artificial Intelligence Super Computer" cucking me

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
So apparently the AI randomly decided that I'm capable of working 15 hours per week (up from 0 for the last few years), even though I'm in my early 30s with 0 job history or experience, don't drive, and don't use public transport, autistic as fuck, etc. Now I have to attend some disability employment service every few weeks to talk to some government worker about me finding a job.

It is suifuel having to goto these places and deal with these people.

The only good thing about it is that the disability provider service center is only 700 meters from my house, so dont have to go far and can walk there

Last edited:

What the fuck is that

Also - The autismbux people didn't even contact me for the last few years, not sure why they assume my situation is any different.

What job do they honestly expect me to get lmao, high school drop out, no work history, early 30s, and no ability to drive myself to places.

So apparently the AI randomly decided that I'm capable of working 15 hours per week (up from 0 for the last few years), even though I'm in my early 30s with 0 job history or experience, don't drive, and don't use public transport, autistic as fuck, etc. Now I have to attend some disability employment service every few weeks to talk to some government worker about me finding a job.

It is suifuel having to goto these places and deal with these people.

The only good thing about it is that the disability provider service center is only 700 meters from my house, so dont have to go far and can walk there

good good.

i dont like neets tbh.

im sweating every day wage cucking while some breh get to stay and rest all day in his room and shit.:feelswhat:

I mean if i could neet, I'd do it too tbh:feelsbadman:
good good.

i dont like neets tbh.
bro just because you suffer doesn't mean other people deserve to suffer too
why do so many wagies feel this way

im sweating every day wage cucking while some breh get to stay and rest all day in his room and shit.:feelswhat:

I mean if i could neet, I'd do it too tbh:feelsbadman:

It was over for me before it even began, autism + manletism + below average facetism.

Im seeing my Psychologist in August some time, she can probably get me out of this bullshit. Im not even sure what job they think i could do, or get, or even physically get to since I dont drive or use public transport. Do they expect me to pay uber to drive me to work every day for a minimum wage job that probably pays slightly more than autismbux? :rolleyes:

Uber is about $25 per drive, so $50 per day, 5 days per week is $250 week, so it would cost me about $1000 per month to use uber to drive to work and get home again, for a minimum wage autism job. Sounds very reasonable. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Honestly you should just rope at this point, if you're going to therapy you're probably going to get a foid therapist who will shove the bluepill up your fucking ass. After that you're probably going to work some retail wagecuck work with young foids, normalfags and just suffer in general. Just save yourself the misery and rope.

Honestly you should just rope at this point, if you're going to therapy you're probably going to get a foid therapist who will shove the bluepill up your fucking ass. After that you're probably going to work some retail wagecuck work with young foids, normalfags and just suffer in general. Just save yourself the misery and rope.

Ive already been seeing psychologist for some years now. LOLOLOLOLOL at working retail as an autist.

Welfare suks! They did that to me. Get a job, blah, blah... and we’ll helps you BS. Luckily, my primary doctor wrote note I was handicap retard type. That’s all it took and they gibs me everything including obamo phone. I hated welfares tho. Always making mistakes, having me comeback to recertify for crumbs. I don’t know how babies mama sheboon survives? So I went to next step and got real disability neetbux. Forget about psychologist or therapy. Psychiatrist and that’s it if u retard bozo like me.

Last edited:
Welfare suks! They did that to me. Get a job, blah, blah... and we’ll helps you BS. Luckily, my primary doctor wrote note I was handicap retard type. That’s all it took and they gibs me everything including obamo phone. I hated welfare’s tho. Always making mistakes, having me comeback to recertify for crumbs. I don’t know how babies mama sheboon survives? So I went to next step and got real disability neetbux. Forget about psychologist or therapy. Psychiatrist and that’s it if u retard bozo like me.

Saw a Psychiatrist and they didn't do shit. The Clinical Psychologists been doing all stuff or me. I will have to get a letter from the the Clinical Psychologists to give to the disability job service people.