Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Welcome to the IT shit post award #1

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Welcome to the "Retarded shit IT fucks say in random order" twenty twenty one global award !!!

The spergmaXxed complotist award :fbi: goes to :

"It makes me feel very unsafe knowing men like this exist in society. You could be sitting next to someone like this in class or at work and have no idea."

The dividing by 0 sophisticate illiterate award :feelswhere: goes to :
"As much as they hate "coping", the blackpill is the largest cope of all."

The ultimate no life full time loser award :feelstrash: goes to :
"I've spent an embarrassing amount of time over the course of years trying to figure out what makes incels tick"

The foid with a shiny prize for quota and diversity :feelsclown: goes to (massive blackpill ahead) :
"That's the best part of sex with my fiancè. The intimacy and just being us. I mean sometimes it's the whole deal. The shaving, the underwear, the super long foreplay, the ten different positions, just staying in bed all day.

Then we have the "I can't sleep you wanna?" times.

The "You've had such a bad day, let me take care of you" times

The times in winter when I haven't shaved my legs in forever and he just doesn't care. The times when he is done after a few minutes or the times when one of us just can't finish but that's fine, it happens.

And the those times when one or both us is just has the best orgasm that leaves you shaking and then smiling like an idiot for the next hour.

Those times when our sweaty chests make fart noices and we laugh for like ten minutes because that's still really funny.

Those times when he excitedly use way too much lube and it ends up just everywhere.

Those times when our cats scream like little banshees because we closed the door! How could we!?

Sex is great. It's messy, it's awkward, it's sexy, it's funny, it's stupid, it's romantic - it's just really really amazing when you do it with someone you can feel relaxed with."

They do sit next to me in class. And guess what, IT? I'm getting better grades than you, working harder to make a better future than you are, not getting a meme degree, and you'll have to deal with knowing you will never achieve a sliver of what I am capable of. While you bitch and moan and gobble down bluepills, I'm piecing together a life. Even with all the disadvantages I have, I am still better than you. Yes, you. Your are inferior to an incel.

Glad to know that I live rent free in someones head :feelsYall:

Glad to know that I live rent free in someones head :feelsYall:
This tbh. They literally are the on who created a sub ABOUT US and they often mix things up as if they were the one livin rent free JFL in our heads ... Plus some of our neetmaXxed brothers literally live rent free here GIGALOL.

They think they somehow matter to us while their entire sub of wannabe alpha bully is just proof of how desperate they are to launch a witch hunt against us ... But nobody cares. JFL at them. The best thig to do is make them our laughing stock at this point.

They do sit next to me in class. And guess what, IT? I'm getting better grades than you, working harder to make a better future than you are, not getting a meme degree, and you'll have to deal with knowing you will never achieve a sliver of what I am capable of. While you bitch and moan and gobble down bluepills, I'm piecing together a life. Even with all the disadvantages I have, I am still better than you. Yes, you. Your are inferior to an incel.

They do sit next to me in class. And guess what, IT? I'm getting better grades than you, working harder to make a better future than you are, not getting a meme degree, and you'll have to deal with knowing you will never achieve a sliver of what I am capable of. While you bitch and moan and gobble down bluepills, I'm piecing together a life. Even with all the disadvantages I have, I am still better than you. Yes, you. You are inferior to an incel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mynl09/have_degrees_most_are_stem_currently_working_on_a/

Because I don't feel the need to punch down. I lift my brocels up, and pick fun at you along the way, but I'm here to take care of those men who are suffering along side of me. And your pathetic, whining attempt at a flex is a laughable window into the fragility of your psyche. Your wilting hand raises and submits a feeble display of "pride" and "accomplishment" but it's thwarted by your own medium of expression: a sad comment on a dead forum.
You honestly have no idea the magnitude by which I, and many others here, eclipse you. And long after you are forgotten in the ocean of mediocrity from which you were thrust, the meaning of what I stand for and build will remain.
I bore of you and waste no more time on this rebuttal. I hope it makes it's way to you. Screenshot this. Or don't. I won't dance for you, cretin.

Except that the brocel who wrote that is still a student while the "IT alpha stem male" is a fucking dad in his 40. Imagine being such a PATHETIC boomer that you have to compare yourself to losers who have the same age as your son ? That's the current state of IT right now.
Because I don't feel the need to punch down. I lift my brocels up, and pick fun at you along the way, but I'm here to take care of those men who are suffering along side of me. And your pathetic, whining attempt at a flex is a laughable window into the fragility of your psyche. Your wilting hand raises and submits a feeble display of "pride" and "accomplishment" but it's thwarted by your own medium of expression: a sad comment on a dead forum.
You honestly have no idea the magnitude by which I, and many others here, eclipse you. And long after you are forgotten in the ocean of mediocrity from which you were thrust, the meaning of what I stand for and build will remain.
I bore of you and waste no more time on this rebuttal. I hope it makes it's way to you. Screenshot this. Or don't. I won't dance for you, cretin.
based

Ngl some of the copes in the thread are funny. "I bet he's bragging on a B in Algebra"
Actually I am in the national collegiate honors society and working on my Chemical Engineering degree lol.
"I would be better than him with $0"
I thought personality and not wealth was a better measure of a man's worth? I never mentioned money but notice how quickly they pointed to that as a metric of worth.
"Multiple degrees in STEM" congrats. Shouldn't you spend the time you would spend reading my comment with your wife and kids??? I'm 23, moron.
The copes seep through. I do enjoy their attempts to size me up. The idea that I'm actually successful in some ways drives them crazy.
The only things that hold me back in life were beyond my control

Ngl some of the copes in the thread are funny. "I bet he's bragging on a B in Algebra"
Actually I am in the national collegiate honors society and working on my Chemical Engineering degree lol.
"I would be better than him with $0"
I thought personality and not wealth was a better measure of a man's worth? I never mentioned money but notice how quickly they pointed to that as a metric of worth.
"Multiple degrees in STEM" congrats. Shouldn't you spend the time you would spend reading my comment with your wife and kids??? I'm 23, moron.
The copes seep through. I do enjoy their attempts to size me up. The idea that I'm actually successful in some ways drives them crazy.
The only things that hold me back in life were beyond my control
High IQ boyo.

Keep up the study thing. It's a good way to ascend in lifestyle and copes. I made the mistake to get a shit tier degree back then.

High IQ boyo.

Keep up the study thing. It's a good way to ascend in lifestyle and copes. I made the mistake to get a shit tier degree back then.
Don't let degrees be your measure of worth. I wanted to show them that they don't have a monopoly on degreemaxxing, but a piece of paper is a poor currency for your value. Plenty of morons have degrees.
Unlike them, I don't think I am better than you.

Except that the brocel who wrote that is still a student while the "IT alpha stem male" is a fucking dad in his 40. Imagine being such a PATHETIC boomer that you have to compare yourself to losers who have the same age as your son ? That's the current state of IT right now.

based
If I had a wife and kids I would not worry about surfing on forums. I would be with my wife and kids.

Don't let degrees be your measure of worth. I wanted to show them that they don't have a monopoly on degreemaxxing, but a piece of paper is a poor currency for your value. Plenty of morons have degrees.
Unlike them, I don't think I am better than you.
Yes bro, I'm trying to do other things that matter to me (art, meditation, improving my life by other means, ...). I hope it's not just cope in the end. But still, you seem to have a pretty good level at what you're doing, which is remarkable. Keep doing what you do best boyo.

Yes bro, I'm trying to do other things that matter to me (art, meditation, improving my life by other means, ...). I hope it's not just cope in the end. But still, you seem to have a pretty good level at what you're doing, which is remarkable. Keep doing what you do best boyo.
Those are the best ways to continue improving yourself, and I hope you continue with them.
I have to make the best with what I have. IT will never have the resolve to beat cancer, birth defects, Autism, and being a short ugly manlet and *still* have the decency to look out for their fellow man. They are weak and morally crippled, and so I pity them.

hey IT while ur here could you explain to us why the race pill is so brutal?

Next time when you see phds, oncologists and millionaires, just be aware that it's very plausible they browse IT and make fun of incels in their free time :feelsclown:

Fun fact: the average IT user makes between 400 grand and 1 million a year :soy:

20210426 194051

Screenshot 20210426 194151 Reddit

Screenshot 20210426 194213 Reddit

Next time when you see phds, oncologists and millionaires, just be aware that it's very plausible they browse IT and make fun of incels in their free time :feelsclown:

Fun fact: the average IT user makes between 400 grand and 1 million a year :soy:

View attachment 439270
View attachment 439272
View attachment 439273
It's still funny to me how their egos are fragile enough that a random comment on a forum dedicated to lonely and insanely depressed men was enough to make their choler rise.
You see, my friends: The normie is even more fragile than we are. They cannot handle the slightest supposition they aren't perfect and special.
And love the blackpills from them claiming money is what sets them apart. Where is personality?

Hahahaha, 1977 roastie wasting her time browsing a forum for virgins. So successful yet you care what losers think about your fetid hole. You care more about what i have to say than i could possibly care about what you have to say. So successful individuals.

Last edited:
bro thats right bro that dude is a fat beta who get cheated on,possibly his wife is a landwhale and his sons arent even of him,poor beta cuck hahaha man youre based

It's still funny to me how their egos are fragile enough that a random comment on a forum dedicated to lonely and insanely depressed men was enough to make their choler rise.
You see, my friends: The normie is even more fragile than we are. They cannot handle the slightest supposition they aren't perfect and special.
And love the blackpills from them claiming money is what sets them apart. Where is personality?

Just to expose their lies: annie 28 is a premed student and finishing the path to become an oncologist would actually take her about 11 more years. That is assuming she does not drop out, as 1/5 does. Even then with entry level salary you would make 150 grand a year, not 400 grand. To earn 300 grand you would need about 10 years of experience. Something like 400 grand is probably only reserved for world class oncologists.

But just to add unto that, annie 28 is literally a satanist who tries to invoke demons. She is broke so she prays to beelzebub for money and she literally tries to invoke Belial. You can't make this shit up.

Wtf

Last edited:
Just to expose their lies: annie 28 is a premed student and finishing the path to become an oncologist would actually take her about 11 more years. That is assuming she does not drop out, as 1/5 does. Even then with entry level salary you would make 150 grand a year, not 400 grand. To earn 300 grand you would need about 10 years of experience. Something like 400 grand is probably only reserved for world class oncologists.

But just to add unto that, annie 28 is literally a satanist who tries to invoke demons. She is broke so she prays to beelzebub for money and she literally tries to invoke Belial. You can't make this shit up.

View attachment 439280
Legit negative IQ hole. :feelstrash: