Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Welcome to r/arabcels

That's pretty based.
If they try to ban you, call them out for islamophobia

Slavcels when?

That's pretty based.
If they try to ban you, call them out for islamophobia

that’s actually smart ngl. I might create blackcels but I don’t have a Reddit so we’ll see.

that’s actually smart ngl. I might create blackcels but I don’t have a Reddit so we’ll see.
JFL if IncelTears creates subreddit NiggerTears where they make fun of black incels. BlackCels will get banned but NiggerCels will be defended by cucks and women.

JFL if IncelTears creates subreddit NiggerTears where they make fun of black incels. BlackCels will get banned but NiggerCels will be defended by cucks and women.

ngl they prolly would do that

Thats is actually a good method to avoid banhammer tbh. You can claim they are islamophobic if they ban this one jfl

Thats is actually a good method to avoid banhammer tbh. You can claim they are islamophobic if they ban this one jfl
I'm using my race card for the first time to spread the blackpill
I will do it and give it to you

Reddit is a shitty holdover from the early internet days when the newsgroup format was still considered legit. Don't know why it survives but other designs from that era like IRC are dead.

Salam

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
  • download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
Didn't really work with /r/lgbtcels, they got the hammer.