Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Welcome to one of the most cucked subs on Reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Getting a vasectomy implies you fuck a lot with your wife and needed to make it easier

opposite of cucked

no reddit for me, thx

wish i had an infertile gf so i could creampie her daily

chad only i guess

Getting a vasectomy implies you fuck a lot with your wife and needed to make it easier

opposite of cucked

Chads make their foids pop pills instead of doing this shit. This is basically for betabuxxers whose foids don't want their inferior genetics.

If I ever ascend, I would vasectomymaxx ngl. By my own decision, of course.

Chads make their foids pop pills instead of doing this shit. This is basically for betabuxxers whose foids don't want their inferior genetics.
lol if you believe this

opposite of cucked

Actually its very cucked

Imagine snipping yourself (which is permanent) instead of forcing your wife to get an implant (which is temporary)

If I ever ascend, I would vasectomymaxx ngl. By my own decision, of course.
Also you wouldn't tell your wife. So if she ever announces you she's pregnant, you'll know she's cheating.

opposite of cucked
Letting a foid turn you infertile is one of the most cucked things imaginable. Chad would never allow himself to be neutered like a fucking household pet.

Letting a foid turn you infertile is one of the most cucked things imaginable. Chad would never allow himself to be neutered like a fucking household pet.
Jesus fucking Christ dude. It's easier for men to get neutered and just slay with no worries than for a woman to snip her tubes, legally. At least in most Western countries, woman need men's permission to do it, but the contrary doesn't happen.

If you get a vasectomy you can fuck lots of different women without having a baby. Having your wife get her tubes tied doesn't prevent you from getting your paramour pregnant

If you get a vasectomy you can fuck lots of different women without having a baby. Having your wife get her tubes tied doesn't prevent you from getting your paramour pregnant

Aren't they scared of catching STDs?

Not one second

Images  16  removebg preview

Jesus fucking Christ dude. It's easier for men to get neutered and just slay with no worries than for a woman to snip her tubes, legally. At least in most Western countries, woman need men's permission to do it, but the contrary doesn't happen.
Probably should have been more specific. If you get your vasectomy of your own volition then that is weird but OK, if you get one because some foid wants you to then you are an ultra cuck and they should tie off your windpipe rather than your nut pipes.

This thread is doing a great job of exposing the undercover cucks.

Omega fucking KEK @ "neutering yourself and ending your ability to continue your bloodline isn't cucked."

It's voluntarily cuckoldry, you fucking degenerate faggots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back