Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Welcome to india Trump

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240627 123407 X

Jfl at curries. But tbf even ricecels do the same. @Cayden Zhang

Jfl at curries. But tbf even ricecels do the same. @Cayden Zhang
Yeah I know. It’s so cringe when fellow ricecels worship hitler when he would’ve gassed us painfully instead of letting us cope, enjoy life, and die peacefully. It’s like a manlet supporting tallfag supremacy. I view being asian the same way r/shortguys views being manlet. It’s the only way that makes sense.

Imagine worshipping rich kike JFL
trump is a an anglo right/but anyway there is no that much difference between anglos and jews becuase both together created post world war 2 Neo liberal order

Yeah I know. It’s so cringe when fellow ricecels worship hitler when he would’ve gassed us painfully instead of letting us cope, enjoy life, and die peacefully. It’s like a manlet supporting tallfag supremacy. I view being asian the same way r/shortguys views being manlet. It’s the only way that makes sense.
They’ve been brainwashed and need to go through rigorous suffering so they can be cured

Insane white worship

Trump will import more currycels than Trudeau

Last edited:
Mandatory designated sharting marts will become real official enforced law under Trump and instated at every block
Miami and Los Angeles beaches will be full of gropemaxxing curries

Rape rates would go up 10x times

Miami and Los Angeles beaches will be full of gropemaxxing curries

Rape rates would go up 10x times
When a currycel asks for bobs and vagene from dindus and spics that will set off a race riot