Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Welcome to future of wonderfull prosperous englightened progressive West

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Man wrote "Hi" to teen girl

For this horrible act of child grooming, was chemically castrated, and labeled as "pedophile" for life

Bumsuicide

Jews will be executing babies on the streets.

Guys in UK have got jail time for sending just a few messages to underage girls on Yubo. Their lives ruined for good (sex offender offence/registration), just for typing a few sentences.

Jews will be executing babies on the streets.
Foids will be executing incels on the streets sometime in the 2020's and everyone will be okay with that

2 men both imprisoned at Incel Torment Center: one for being obsessed with his oneitis and the other for trying to sext a JB. Both men are tortured and killed.

Guys in UK have got jail time for sending just a few messages to underage girls on Yubo. Their lives ruined for good (sex offender offence/registration), just for typing a few sentences.
And my stupid father earlier liked to complain that I'm not emigrating to West. For what?.. Also I'm thankfull to him and smother, for this lame sedentary overcautious upringing they gave me, who could be usefull only for becoming wagecuck, even if in that "promissed land" of West, while I lack skills for SEAmaxxing

Solution: never talk to anyone

If I was sentenced to prison for anything less than sticking my dick in a JB, I’d be pissed.

Jews will be executing white babies on the streets.
FTFY

You can be locked in a cage for years for looking at pictures that already exist

For chad only

and they will say that "the west" is freer than russia/china, fucking liars

Just go to prison for having the wrong images, bro !

and they will say that "the west" is freer than russia/china, fucking liars
Nuke lithuania, for going path of westernisation. Disgusting worthless pathetic useless filthy shithole

talking to foids is a crime, but ignoring them is also a crime :reeeeee:

Not good at travelling, so stuck here, in this worthless shithole
How convenient. There are a dozen trains from Vilnius to St. Petersburg or Moscow every day, also several planes and God knows how many buses. You could even rent a van and haul your stuff with you. You're "stuck" because you choose to be. Easier than trying.

How convenient. There are a dozen trains from Vilnius to St. Petersburg or Moscow every day, also several planes and God knows how many buses. You could even rent a van and haul your stuff with you. You're "stuck" because you choose to be. Easier than trying.
Train to Hanoi

The west has become worse than the middle east under Sharia Law. How dare countries like the U.S. criticize Islamic culture for being "oppressive". There's nothing more oppressive than 3rd wave feminism.

another based and high iq thread boyo