Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Welcome our newest Saint

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Cheers @BlackpilledTruecel for reminding me of this kid.

H10XIJP

Stats/facts:

- 5'5 claimed so probably really 5'3-5'4
- Ricecel
- 18 year old so babyface
- Neotenycel
- low-T
- Fatcel
- Framecel
- Voicecel (probably)
- USA collegecel
- Haircel, and receding hairline (appears)
- Nosecel (so fucking wide)
- Teethcel
- No lower third

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/gh9s1f/asian_18m_am_i_ugly_i_want_to_hear_all_the/
- AIU thread. The sub usually gaslights incels and tells them they're "average" after getting a haircut and other bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/e4tix6/im_18m_heavily_attached_nonromantic_to_my_friend/
- Crushing over a Stacy sorority foid :feelskek:

This kid is a true talent. Normally amiugly gaslights Truecels by saying lose the weight and you'll be average, but even AIU can't lie and say he's well below average. Game over. Even Bagelcel mogs him, and his years of suffering are only beginning at 18. At college, true pain begins when your "friends" (if you have any) ascend, and you're stuck in a living hell. Game over.

What do you think boyos? IMO blackops mogs this kid easily, and that's without height. Taking height into consideration (6'2 vs 5'4), this guy is truly bottom of the barrel Truecel-tier.

Last edited:
Black ops cel finally found someone he mogs

if you have to post a photo on r/amiugly, it never began

JFL at the normies are saying his face is average but its his hair. He's sub-3 facially, and if he's truly 5'3 he's sub-2

Ok (((@James Sunderland)))
Screenshot 20200608 233646

Black ops cel finally found someone he mogs

@BlackpilledTruecel had a thread and this kid was such a Truecel talent that I recognised him upon one glance on his different reddit alt. I want to take credit for scouting such a fine talent as I saw him on AIU during my wage-cuckin lunch break a month ago. Truly a prodigal talent. This kid has EVERYTHING. The 3 sins of Inceldom, being Face, Race, and Height.

In the crush thread:

"She, overall, is a really good friend. However, she just fails my expectations and breaks promises sometimes because of her hectic schedule" - only hectic because she's sucking off every 6'3 Frat Chad and Tyrone in college.

Ok (((@James Sunderland)))
View attachment 273722

Honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not here
At first I genuinely thought it was his real name and he was being stupid. Then I looked it up and it came up with this guy and a guy from silent hill 2. I was not being serious.

Unless you are a top tier man genetically its over in college. These colleges have tens of thousands of men going to the college and ALL the girls share the top 5-10% of guys there.

At first I genuinely thought it was his real name and he was being stupid. Then I looked it up and it came up with this guy and a guy from silent hill 2. I was not being serious.
:feelsUnreal: zoomers unironically don't know who James is
Unless you are a top tier man genetically its over in college. These colleges have tens of thousands of men going to the college and ALL the girls share the top 5-10% of guys there.
Just like pretty much everywhere else..
Nothing new here

Play it boyo - you're youngcel so SH2 is before your time. But you won't regret it. :feelsokman:

Though James is 5'10 and white, and mogs the whole forum nine ways through Sunday.

:feelsUnreal: zoomers unironically don't know who James is
Ye but I also know nothing bout video games anyway. All I know is the really generic ones like GTA and Minecraft n all dat
Play it boyo - you're youngcel so SH2 is before your time. But you won't regret it. :feelsokman:

Though James is 5'10 and white, and mogs the whole forum nine ways through Sunday.
Why tf does everyone know I'm youngcel? I dunno what the game is about so I will look into it

Truecel talent

>not knowing about Silent Hill
zoomers gtfo

Idiot, anything sub 6.5 is ugly to foids in 2020. His chin still mog mine from the sun to neptune.

Last edited:
Just one of us

Reminds me when Silent Hill crossed over with Dead by Daylight and nigger-tier retarded zoomers in the YouTube comments were like: "SUX ITS NOT JASON/PENNYWISE!! WHO EVEN IS THIS?" if you're on the Internet and you're younger than 20 kys asap :feelsseriously: posting that kind of garbage

It's well beyond over for him.

I rate him 3/10. With his height he is 2/10 to women a.k.a. invisible a.k.a. perma virgin a.k.a. truecel

wait for a couple more years and he himself will join us.

He's 18? jfl I thought he was like 12

genetic trash 2/10

How the fuck was he on his country's Olympic team while being a fatcel ???

I don't know. This guy just doesn't have the aura of a saint, maybe a minor prophet.

He looks like a rice and abo mongrel and he got the worst of both sides. Brutal.

A ricecel who looks kind of black. Might as well feed yourself to a woodchipper and get it over with.

He's not as ugly as you claim he is, but I still wouldn't give him more than 3.5/10

The 5'4 part is what completely kills him

Cheers @BlackpilledTruecel for reminding me of this kid.

View attachment 273708

Stats/facts:

- 5'5 claimed so probably really 5'3-5'4
- Ricecel
- 18 year old so babyface
- Neotenycel
- low-T
- Fatcel
- Framecel
- Voicecel (probably)
- USA collegecel
- Haircel, and receding hairline (appears)
- Nosecel (so fucking wide)
- Teethcel
- No lower third

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/gh9s1f/asian_18m_am_i_ugly_i_want_to_hear_all_the/
- AIU thread. The sub usually gaslights incels and tells them they're "average" after getting a haircut and other bullshit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/e4tix6/im_18m_heavily_attached_nonromantic_to_my_friend/
- Crushing over a Stacy sorority foid :feelskek:

This kid is a true talent. Normally amiugly gaslights Truecels by saying lose the weight and you'll be average, but even AIU can't lie and say he's well below average. Game over. Even Bagelcel mogs him, and his years of suffering are only beginning at 18. At college, true pain begins when your "friends" (if you have any) ascend, and you're stuck in a living hell. Game over.

What do you think boyos? IMO blackops mogs this kid easily, and that's without height. Taking height into consideration (6'2 vs 5'4), this guy is truly bottom of the barrel Truecel-tier.

It’s over boyooooo

I think he mogs my avi, but it's over for this kid. you can't look like an ewok and expect to score:

2020 06 09 00 55 21 ngohongphuc2001 u ngohongphuc2001   Reddit

So he's an Olympian in what?

Ouch. He did not accept that it's over for him. He's still chasing Stacey.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back