Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Welcome back

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Special Stand Powers
★★★★★

We need an iron fist against faggotry.

Thank you! But I would prefer to not be bullied for having low social intelligence/being a potential autist if possible.

Why did we let back in this obvious infiltrator?

Another faggot unbanned

This. Even his name is peak Cuckit. Getting raped in exchange for turning into Chad I'd get, but this nigga would get raped to become a normie?! Get his bitchass out of here

This. Even his name is peak Cuckit. Getting raped in exchange for turning into Chad I'd get, but this nigga would get raped to become a normie?! Get his bitchass out of here
He would be instabanned if this place were still an Incel forum
No idea

I am not an "obvious infiltrator", but an incel who has problems both due to his looks and his possible autism. I don't glowpost or anything.
He would be instabanned if this place were still an Incel forum
I am an incel and strictly heterosexual as pretty much all of my posts show. When I wrote this post I just was really desperate about my situation. I'm probably a bit older than you (over 30) and without relationship for all my life, thus probably a bit more desperate for one than you are.

I am not an "obvious infiltrator", but an incel who has problems both due to his looks and his possible autism. I don't glowpost or anything.

I am an incel and strictly heterosexual as pretty much all of my posts show. When I wrote this post I just was really desperate about my situation. I'm probably a bit older than you (over 30) and without relationship for all my life, thus probably a bit more desperate for one than you are.
Gaycels.is