Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weirdness

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
"weird" women are different from us weirdos. they kept on calling themselves "weird" but they are disgusted seeing a weirdo walking in front of them

Well "weird" is just normalspeak for bad bone structure.

I'm not like the other girls teehee

weird is an overused word

Weird is just how every white girl describes herself as. They're all the same and just want attention for liking a band or whatever that is specifically constructed to attract those edgy cunts, and is, in fact, mainstream.

Depends what your definition of weird is.

I saw a webm once of 2 foids in slut outfits jumping up and down shaking their heads to music it seems, probably drunk but irrelevant.

Point is they looked really fucking autistic, immature and childish and yet cucks were saying they would date them.

Yet again, you can be a fucking stupid immature childish autistic female, but as long as that word "female" still exists in that sentence, they will still get the attention from thousands of men.

i have never seen a foid irl been called "weird" or "creepy" only guys because they are just other words for ugly

"weird" is just the :bluepill: version of "ugly" :blackpill:

anything that isnt mainstream is 'weird' for foids where i live