Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weirdest thing ever just happened to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Weirdest thing just happened. i blast rap music in my car, a blond foid made eye contact with me and sped the fuck past me for some reason. Then im on her ass for 2 miles and we come to a stop light woth me still behind her. Shes waving at me through her rear view mirror and then pokes her whole upper body out the car and just starts waving at me frantically while smiling (maybe laughing too)

Last edited:
>he didnt follow up

sry to hear that brocel

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Yall acting like she didnt do that cause she didnt want me to kill her in road rage (which i wouldnt fbi)

:incel::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: very good bro

what does this even mean

This summer different. :chad:

volcel if you didn't follow her

UninspiredGuy1

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?
Obvious humble bragging.

It's even more telling when you see OP trying to downplay the bragging and gaslight everyone here :feelshaha:

This is the type of shit that needs to be given a warning

Obvious humble bragging.

It's even more telling when you see OP trying to downplay the bragging and gaslight everyone here :feelshaha:

Given that, you think he is probably a fakecel?

Given that, you think he is probably a fakecel?
There's not enough evidence for me to make that claim. But I do think he has the makings of one.

For example, Humble bragging, then playing victim as if he doesn't know what he just did

Obvious humble bragging.

This is the same guy who larps as a monkey on incel forums and gets destroyed and bullied dailly by white supremacists@BummerDrummer and @turbocuckcel_7000 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fock off humblebraggart

This is the same guy who larps as a monkey on incel forums and gets destroyed and bullied dailly by white supremacists@BummerDrummer and @turbocuckcel_7000 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Me "larping" Has nothing to do with you humble bragging. The fact that you're trying to deface me by bringing up something irrelevant to the conversation and then calling your trailer park trash buddies just shows that you-

A. have no argument.

and

B. Cannot defend yourself

You can say all you want about me "larping" but at least im not humble bragging human garbage like you

20200120 150922

Me "larping" Has nothing to do with you humble bragging. The fact that you're trying to deface me by bringing up something irrelevant to the conversation and then calling your trailer park trash buddies just shows that you-

A. have no argument.

and

B. Cannot defend yourself

You can say all you want about me "larping" but at least im not humble bragging human garbage like you

View attachment 456195
My point is me stating my experiences with an incel forum is much less pathetic than a fucking nerd cosplaying as a monkey on here. Im not humble bragging you moron.

My point is me stating my experiences with an incel forum is much less pathetic than a fucking nerd cosplaying as a monkey on here. Im not humble bragging you moron.
Ad hominems aren't arguments. You sound like a soy cuck reddit normie trying to take some high ground and talk tough on the internet by saying im a "nerd" or im "cosplaying". Again, mere speculatory insults which are irrelevant to the conversation, but are your only defense because you have none. :feelshaha:.

We're both on a site for lonely men. You literally have no high ground to stand on you retard. :feelskek:

Everything in your post points to you bragging. You aren't going to gaslight me on this. There was literally no other reason for you to make this post. Your "experience" doesn't enrich anyone or anything here. You made it to brag because you need attention the same way a woman needs attention.

Last edited:
Ad hominems aren't arguments. You sound like a soy cuck reddit normie trying to take some high ground and talk tough on the internet by saying im a "nerd" or im "cosplaying". Again, mere speculatory insults which are irrelevant to the conversation, but are your only defense because you have none. :feelshaha:.

We're both on a site for lonely men. You literally have no high ground to stand on you retard. :feelskek:

Everything in your post points to you bragging. You aren't going to gaslight me on this. There was literally no other reason for you to make this post. Your "experience" doesn't enrich anyone or anything here. You made it to brag because you need attention the same way a woman needs attention.
Look at your paragraphs you’re typing to me you pathetic fucking nerd internet cosplayer. Im not reading that shit. No one gives a fuck about your stupid ad homo nims

Obvious humble bragging.

Im sorry for my actions. I truly am a humble bragging retard. Also, I have 0 argument and can only fling low IQ ad hominems like an addled brainned simpleton
Why didn't you say so? Could have saved me the time of responding to you. :feelskek:

I'm glad you at least came clean.

A 6foot2 "muscular" monkey who is "genetically modified" :feelsjuice:

This little nerd changing what i said:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tbh :feelscomfy:

You'll probably end up on his ignore list when all this is said and done :feelskek: viciously owning and destroying his silly gorilla larp is an unforgivable offense for him :feelsYall:

just have sex already sex-haver

Wiggers be wiggin in their street cars like they're Malibu's Most Wanted or something.

[It's like the early 2000s all over again and that sounds terribly embarrassing.]

Last edited:
I need to buy a VW Beetle and remove the passenger seat.

You didnt Pick her Interest Up .

Sad

Obvious humble bragging.

Mogs me. Whenever a foid pulls up next to me on a stoplight she rolls her window up.