Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Weirdest fucking dream I evER had last night (Almost ascended)

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★
I don't know how the fuck to put this, but I swear to God this was probably the weirdest dream I evER had last night, and for warning: its sort of a dogpill:

It took place in my house and I "wake up" by my "dog" barking at the window and telling me there is something/someone outside. I look out my window and see a whole bunch of dudes dressed in all black armed with pistols and AKs coming right at me. I of course freak out, but then I swear to god, out of fucking no where my dog starts talking to me saying "It's going to be okay, I got this."

I actually had no idea wtf was happening, but next thing you know, my dog transforms into my FUCKING ONEITIS! I'm like wtf! And she's naked too! She then explains to me this whole time she was my dog and the reason she kept rejecting me was because she was scared to reveal to me her true form. Before I could even speak, she says "This is the last time we'll ever see each other, I love you so much and I will do anything to protect you. Though before I go, seeing you masturbate all the time gets me so horny, let's fuck before I sacrifice myself to be your human shield."

Then she pulls down my pants and is about to put my cock in her mouth and all I can do is freeze up and stare, the I was getting hard while sleeping I can tell you that. Then, out of fucking no where, I wake up in the middle of the night. Pissed off of course, but I see my dog laying on top of me on my bed and now I can't look at my dog or my oneitis the same. WTF bruh. Ya'll don't need to tell me im insane, cuz I already am going insane. :horror:

That was not a dream
Go to your GFs home

The demons found you...

You'll have to start running again

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You are funny, more stories

You got abducted and sperm harvested by aliens. Your 'dream' is your brain trying to make sense of the experience.

grey-aliens-bedroom-footage-161078860_iconl.jpeg