Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weirdest flight trip of my life

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
The flight gates closed 06:00 in the morning, had to be at the airport the day before. Came there 21:30, took a short walk to a supermarket that was close by and bought a large bottle of white rum and two 50cl cans of beer and a packet of milk so I would not become completely dehydrated. Went back to the aiport, layed down at a place outside that was mostly empty and looked pretty safe. Listened to music for a couple of hours while sipping on rum, eventually decided to write to a girl I bearly knew a pretty emberassing message regarding what I was currently doing and some of my life problems. Eventually after doing that I got really depressed and considered doing something but just accidentaly feel asleep instead. Woke up 04:45 and realized I still had 2/3 of the bottle left and the milk. Tried to take a large sip out of the bottle but accidentally puked, bassically puked out everything that was in my stomach. After that I left the bottle at the spot and drank up the milk instead. Was at flight security about 15 minutes before the gates closed. The asshole at the counter decided to take forever looking through my bags cause I had small scisors with me, had a long knife in there aswell but he did not mention that. I also accidentally left a beer in one of my bag which also was not mentioned. Eventually like 7 minutes before the gates closed I was let go with my backpacks. Kinda weird nobody wanted to see my passport. Had two fully packed backpacks with me and a regular bag, on my ticket it said I was allowed one carryon bag.

About 30 minutes after the flight took off two female flight attendens noticed my serious hand tremors, they gave me some things to drink and offered me to sit with them instead. I declined. Fastforward 2 hours, I was pretty much sober by then and started having extreme stomach pain. Asked the female flight attendens for painkillers but they declined, said that cause it was a stomach problem they were not allowed to give me painkiller. Anyway by then they bassically forced me to sit with them, offered me any food and nonalcholic drinks I wanted but I just asked for water. Sat with them for about an hour and just talked, the cute one was pretty nice and just listened while the other one which was somewhat chubby asked me about bassicaly everything, like an interogation. Eventually she was convinced I had a lot of problems in my life even do I never said so and she said some bullshit that she can see that Im a strong person and will get through it whatever it is. Then they had the genius idea to call medicals when the plane had landed. My blood preasure and oxygen uptake was measured, blood preasure was 160/100 and oxygen uptake 99. Got two small painkillers meant for the gut by medicals.

Last edited:
It's a fake airport they're trying to kill people

About 30 minutes after the flight took off two female flight atendens noticed my serious hand tremors, they gave me some things to drink and offered me to sit with them instead. I declined.
fucking based and respect.
I flew to the east coast in July to see family but right as i got on the plane a microsoft server all the airlines used had crashed and my flight was shut down for 24 hours. As soon as I finally got the flight it ended up being late so i had to miss the flight after and had to spend another night in the airport. My east coast trip was cut very short

fucking based and respect.
I flew to the east coast in July to see family but right as i got on the plane a microsoft server all the airlines used had crashed and my flight was shut down for 24 hours. As soon as I finally got the flight it ended up being late so i had to miss the flight after and had to spend another night in the airport. My east coast trip was cut very short
Yeah, it's hell to spend the night at an aiport, esspecially without alcohol. Only 20 but have done it about 10 times. It's not fun.

Btw sorry for what happened.

The fuck did I just read? :dafuckfeels: