Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weird Thing I Have Been Noticing at Work

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
There's been a weird like phenomenon at my store that I have noticed more and more lately.

Firstly I'd like to say the predominant race of customers at the job I work at are Asian, then white, then hispanic, then african, then indian, then ETC

But I'd like to bring up Muslim customers specifically atm. The majority of Muslims that come into my store aren't Arabs or Middle Eastern Families, no no no, they're WHITE WOMEN.

I'm not even fucking joking this shit is fucking nuts, I never see them with a man tho but I doubt they're with a white Muslim man. Dude some of these girls have like blue eyes and blonde eyebrows, most are wearing Hijabs and Burqas and shit like that aswell.

Holy fuck I think I'm done this shit is fucking wild. At first I thought it was just some one off thing but I think I notice it at least once or twice a day at this point.

I have some theories as to why this is happening but I'm worried if I dabble or elaborate too much into this forbidden blackpill I'll get a warning. It's over for truecels like me honestly.

They want terrorist chaddams

Just be muslim

They want muslim cock

Virtue signaling.

Doesn't Albania have a lot of native Muslims? I can't remember quite honestly

Those were feminists until they got a muslim chad cock. Every whore would become nazi or wear a hijab for chad's dick

Lol dont you live in California, I'd be able to understand if that was in some arabised shithole like Germany or Sweden.
Are all those white thots trying to virtue signal or something?
Doesn't Albania have a lot of native Muslims? I can't remember quite honestly
Albanian Muslim females dont wear head coverings. You wouldnt be able to tell they are muslim

White females again...

They could be Dagestani or Chechens.

It's over if you're a white man in the US.

what kind of job do you have that attracts white muslim foids?

They're not white. They're literally just ethnic women that wear contacts, dye their hair and got nose jobs :feelsseriously:

They secretly want to be treated like objects

@Ignas just muslimmaxx bro

Well its not really a weird phenomenon.

Its just nature re-asserting itself really and I shall explain...

Women naturally normally desire to be dominated by a man in a relationship and put in their place as well have a strong dominant man be their "rock" so to speak of emotional stability while she the woman is basically a basket case of uncontrolled emotions (naturally) that can only be calmed or rather "tamed" by her man's firm pimp hand and again his natural emotional stability ie the "rock" like nature (not referring to Dwayne Johnson but I digress lol).

So because Jews have fucked up our culture and it is now Jew fucked and whites have been made to be the primary scape goat for everything that goes wrong in a mud raced person or a woman's or an LGBTQ faggot's life, the natural societal approval seeking white woman now gravitates to darkies since thats oh "so progressive" and will net her the cultural Marxist society's "approval" but more importantly than that her nature as a woman seeks out "strength" both of physicality but more importantly mental strength from a potential partner of which these pumpkin spice latte sipping white nu-male soy boy cucks (most of whom post on cucktears or plebbit) utterly lack, but the darkies who have been promoted by the Jews as the "new alpha males" (to replace white men's natural role in this regard) are once again who these broads will flock to for their natural strength seeking fix and also for virtue signalling points with the SJW mobs. Social engineering doesn't really work on niggers and related muds as well as it works on whites due to muds vastly lower IQ. I mean it works to a point on them but not enough to turn the entire lot of them also into pumpkin spice latte sipping soy boy cucks which is why their races remain hyper violent and masculine and make up the bulk of the prison population whether in the west or worldwide in general but I digress again.

Getting back to the subject matter of why white women are now craving muslim cocks well I'd say its similar to how Jews made it so white children could no longer take pride in white culture and white history or even being white.

Well this didn't stamp out white youth's inherint and natural need to feel and take pride in something so what did these young white males do to compensate?

Why of course they turned into faggot Japanophiles and weebos worshipping Japanese culture instead of their own and faggot Japanese anime.

Meanwhile all the Jew can do is laugh at all the destruction and cuckoldry that he caused.

Lol dont you live in California, I'd be able to understand if that was in some arabised shithole like Germany or Sweden.
Are all those white thots trying to virtue signal or something?

Albanian Muslim females dont wear head coverings. You wouldnt be able to tell they are muslim

alot of arabs have vicious looking eye areas and jawlines. some of them are decent height too.

doesn't surprise me at all that they would rather have a 7+/10 ethnic over a sub5 white guy.

not surprised, the mosque I go to is converting white foids by the dozens.

They’re hijabmaxxing to attract a Chaddam.

The Allahpill annihilated me.

In which city or country you work at ??.
AllahPill is some real shit tbh . Most of them married to old betamaxx Muslim . IMO. Who knows .