Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird shit happened 5 mins ago

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
mfw my mom calls me on le phone and whispers "hey weed come to le first floor tbhthb" and im like "ok".
so I come and I see this nigga(I am sure its a foid cat)
Snapchat-794475075.jpg

eating our cat's food

kek cute and cuddly whatever
then I am like fuck I noticed my cat is not ouside but on le 2nd floor so I put him in le room and he's calm not meowing and shit(tbh got very lucky with my own cat cuz hes not retarded and bit smart)

This cat just starts chilling in my room

I slightly open my cat's door.. see mb they smell each other or some shit, I even petted that cat and let my cat smell it(idk he gave 0 fucks like mb he thought it was his own smell jfl?), and that other cat was bit cautious of him but my cat was rolling on it's back legit 0 fucks given.. and I kept my door slightly open(I was holding it in case shit erupts so I close it quickly ngl)
and heres my cat, me controlling him with my door lel, although he was just ldaring there putting his paw below le door trying to play with my fingers and shit

and I was like, tryin to let em smell each other through the door, that other cat didnt go near le door kek but she saw my cat.

so I was like fuck it I will let my cat out a bit, when he put his head out of le door he didnt give a fuck at all, then he was coming closer to her and then he changed his stance and shit. My cat noticed that cat only fucking now but it's too late lmfao wtf..
So my cat went into alpha beast terriotiry mine mode and chased it into my room and swiped it once but my cat like I said is smart so I was like staph and he looked at me and he let me pick him up and get him into le room.
JPEG_20200328_101234.jpg

and I let that other cat out, fucking cunt even dared to eat more food once he came back to the first floor lmfao like he gave a fuck theres a cat in the house.. anyway it was gone and my cat didnt bother to chase it outside or some shit, I just opened the door, my cat went to my room and just laid down jfl
Legit if I ever get a pet it would be easy to make em be friends, it's just this time I fucked it up by letting my cat out by thinking that my cat gave 0 fucks about that another cat when he just didnt notice her.

Last edited:
@Incellectual

1.5/5 read tbh

good morning @Damo the incel

Ironic how the cat that snuck into your house and ate your food and tried to fight your other cat was black.

brag thread
don't gotta chase pussy when pussy chasing you, nigga
:chad::banhammer:

Great story. Is your cat incel?

weird shit man

You joindate mog 98% of the forum tbh

Didn't read but I like cats tbh

funny story ngl

didntreadtbhngl i don't like cats

and it's back again 1 week later jfl
JPEG_20200404_082804.jpg

Last edited: